Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough life of a caddy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Tough life of a caddy Empty
PostSubject: Tough life of a caddy   Tough life of a caddy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:55 am

Check this out....

David Feherty tells the tale of two veteran U.K. caddies who between them had "no money, a half set of teeth, and livers made of concrete." They were on a train bound for an event when they realized they only had one ticket between them, with the conductor working his way down the aisle. One of them saw a well-dressed woman enter the bathroom. He followed, knocked, and said, "Tickets please, madam!" She slid hers under the door, and the two caddies presented two passes to the conductor, both living to loop another day.

and i thought my life is bad.....tsk tsk.....now I got to go for meeting and get f#%^$$#^$#^^%$%^%$ by my boss....AGAIN....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Tough life of a caddy   Tough life of a caddy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 am

Duval_S wrote:
Check this out....

David Feherty tells the tale of two veteran U.K. caddies who between them had "no money, a half set of teeth, and livers made of concrete." They were on a train bound for an event when they realized they only had one ticket between them, with the conductor working his way down the aisle. One of them saw a well-dressed woman enter the bathroom. He followed, knocked, and said, "Tickets please, madam!" She slid hers under the door, and the two caddies presented two passes to the conductor, both living to loop another day.

and i thought my life is bad.....tsk tsk.....now I got to go for meeting and get f#%^$$#^$#^^%$%^%$ by my boss....AGAIN....

But there's always golf to cheer you up Smile
Back to top Go down
fabulous
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Tough life of a caddy   Tough life of a caddy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Not all the caddy have a good life as they only earn from % from the golfer win or normal daily salary. If the caddy have good Boss , they earn monthly/yearly from sponsor as well from the Boss performance in golf course as long the Boss continue playing till last day , not miss the cut. Tiger Wood caddy so far have a good life compare to some Tour player or All Asian Player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough life of a caddy   Tough life of a caddy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough life of a caddy
Page 1 of 1