Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?

Go down 
+9
and68low
mengteck71
JonL_TK
Titleist
eiji
InTheHole!
Yarra
shamusan
duffader
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? Empty
PostSubject: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi Titleist,

I understand that the 910 fairway woods does not come with the wrench so I am wondering if we are able to buy a wrench from your authorised retailers? Quite weird to have equipment that can be be adjusted but without the proper tools to adjust it.

Can you please advice.

(PS: I hope the answer is not "buy a 910 driver")

THanks in advance.

Last edited by duffader on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm

yeah, i second that... how to adjust if i only buy the FW and hybrid...
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 pm

If they can't sell you the wrench, go to TM and buy theirs. Exactly the same thing.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Yarra bro, firstly, sorry for not meeting u when u were here. Next time Perhaps and hopefully on te golf course.

The point is not whether to buy tm or anything, if really needed, can buy from hardware store. I just curious why is such arrangements. Let's wait and see what titleist has to say.
Back to top Go down
InTheHole!
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Titleist wrench set and pouch is available for sale as an accessory item -- check out Vinc Sport at Far East. Last count there were 3 sets there.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Duffy, you buy the wrench but give me the driver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:28 am

haha... wah... good idea huh...

how abt you buy driver then "loan" me the wrench??

tongue
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Dear Golf Republic Members,

Thanks for your questions. Unfortunately we will not be selling the wrench with the fairway woods or hybrids at this time. Instead, we have ensured that wrenches are available for use at certain retail outlets. If you wish to adjust the setting of your club, simply take it down to one of the following, and a wrench will be available:

Golf House (all branches)
Transview Sentosa Golf Club
Transview Tanah Merah Country Club
Motion Capture Golf Singapore Island Country Club

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Be sure to sign up for Team Titleist:
www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:18 pm

End of day, the answer is still to get a 910 driver cos golfhouse have no range and te rest are member's exclusive ranges, so how to play with the setting? Time to shop eBay for Taylormade wrenches!

Thanks tity for your "solid" reply!
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Duffy... TM Cathay got sell Wrench
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:57 pm

I think sham wants Titleist wrenches. Jon u wanna sell him?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:14 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
Duffy... TM Cathay got sell Wrench

Technology is shit without the proper tools.

Maybe can make a fortune by just selling the wrenches. ms lee, with ur lobang, u know what to do.....
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Nike Str8-Fit provides the wrench FOC when u buy the woods or driver
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Dunno if there is a discount if u dun want the wrench when u buy the driver.
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Titleist wrote:
Dear Golf Republic Members,

Thanks for your questions. Unfortunately we will not be selling the wrench with the fairway woods or hybrids at this time. Instead, we have ensured that wrenches are available for use at certain retail outlets. If you wish to adjust the setting of your club, simply take it down to one of the following, and a wrench will be available:

Golf House (all branches)
Transview Sentosa Golf Club
Transview Tanah Merah Country Club
Motion Capture Golf Singapore Island Country Club

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Be sure to sign up for Team Titleist:
www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/

To Titlelist,

Since you will not be able to sell a Wrench ( I am sure it is for good reason, but only known to titleist), May I suggest for Duffadder who just bought FW and hybrid, why not for good PR purposes 'GIVE" the wrench to him, who is a genuine buyer of the FW. I am sure a small gesture like "giving" a wrench will go along way for a big and reputable company like yours. If it is not within your capacity to make a decision, maybe you should have a Chat with Mark Seow .

I am sure the respond to your good gesture will be most welcome here in Golf Replublic !

Yours

andrew low
Titeiset User
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Capt, thanks for your post. But I think can easily get a wrench to settle the needs. Just that it will be cool to have the pouch. But I am just amaze on the reply titleist gave..... Hit a few shots, then go golf house to adjust??? The other places if they do not know are member exclusive places and it's not even at the range. Sigh..... Abit regret to have bought te 910fwd. Should have bought tfp's R11.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:33 pm

So u selling the 910 FW?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:33 pm

I was looking to get the 4 wood and hybrid to replace my current 909s....maybe I will look at TM instead cuz their wrenches are more readily available....
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Kian get a non adjustable FW then
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:38 pm

My ball one min go left one min go rite Sad so hopefully technology can help my game Sad
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:39 pm

on course, u expect to adjust your FW or Driver after it goes left and right?

I doubt it...
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 pm

No problem Bro, let see their response. I am pretty confident (I hope) like in any company a small deed like this one will go a long way for them ! Just imagine giving a wrench to you and titleist will have 2000 golfers knowing their good act ! Of course it has to be a one off, as that should be some kind of marketing policy set up by a "clever man" in titleist!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:03 pm

eiji wrote:
on course, u expect to adjust your FW or Driver after it goes left and right?

I doubt it...

Its not just about adjusting, what happens if it loosen eiji? The way this is design is not like nakashima where the thread is in reverse, which means, te more u hit It, the tighter it gets.

My point is also not about adjusting on the course, the point is adjust on the range.

U want the fw? 10% of the retail price loh. Smile

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 pm

wah, this sucks... i just got the FW and hybrid and i cannot adjust... i think i need to go back to TM... clearly they have a more sensible approach to their packaging of their clubs...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 pm

but on another note, i wonder which brilliant marketing chap decided that since one doesn't buy the driver, one should not buy the FW and hybrid too...

thus indicating that titleist business is too darn good... therefore, to all chaps considering titleist, i suggest that you think thrice, since the customer service and support from TM is clearly far superior to that provided by this "premium" brand...

just my 2 cents worth as a sad and extremely disappointed owner of a titleist fairway wood and hybrid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?   Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Able to get the wrench from the authorised Retailers?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Friends of Golf Republic :: Titleist, FootJoy-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.