Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

newbie here

Go down 
+2
albert_c
Nyxwong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyxwong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 9:07 pm

hihi,i am very new to the game. just started beginner lesson. super late learner Sad 
New here feeling paiseh
Back to top Go down
albert_c
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 8:48 am

playing golf just like a newbie for a long while! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chelwin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 9:57 am

Welcome Nyxwong.... you will enjoy the game,,,,
Back to top Go down
Nyxwong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 1:29 pm

Chelwin wrote:
Thank you Chelwin..i have a long long way to go Smile
Back to top Go down
izzx11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 10:22 am

Nyxwong wrote:
Chelwin wrote:
Welcome to the game. If you want to join a chat group, let me know. We have all levels of players but mostly are high hcp golfers. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
albert_c
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 10:57 am

izzx11 wrote:
Nyxwong wrote:
Chelwin wrote:
Welcome to the game. If you want to join a chat group, let me know. We have all levels of players but mostly are high hcp golfers. Cheers.
would be keen.  let me know
Back to top Go down
izzx11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:12 am

albert_c wrote:
izzx11 wrote:
Nyxwong wrote:
Chelwin wrote:
PM me your contact and will add you in.
Back to top Go down
albert_c
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:31 am

izzx11 wrote:
albert_c wrote:
izzx11 wrote:
Nyxwong wrote:
Chelwin wrote:
PM me your contact and will add you in.
strange that i cant seems to PM!
Back to top Go down
divotee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
divotee

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi Guys!

The Singapore Golf Association is hosting a Golf Carnival at Mandai Executive Golf Course. Its a great opportunity for those who are starting out in the game to come. You can even sign up for a free golfing clinic to get you started with the basics of the game. 

For those who are more experienced, you can enter into the skills challenge to win prizes.

There will also be a display of the actual trophy of the British Open. Admission is Free.

To sign up just click on this link http://www.sga.org.sg/event/discover-golf-carnival/

If you have any questions just ask me here or drop me a PM
Back to top Go down
Nyxwong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:53 pm

izzx11 wrote:
Nyxwong wrote:
Chelwin wrote:
Hi izzx11, tks for the invite..would love to ..but paiseh leh..i really very junior..
Back to top Go down
izzx11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Nyxwong wrote:
izzx11 wrote:
Nyxwong wrote:
Chelwin wrote:
Hi izzx11, tks for the invite..would love to ..but paiseh leh..i really very junior..
No worries. Most of us start from where you are. Some in the group are still taking coaching lessons. Anyway if you change your mind. Drop me a PM. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nyxwong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:52 pm

izzx11 wrote:
Nyxwong wrote:
izzx11 wrote:
Nyxwong wrote:
Chelwin wrote:
No worries. Most of us start from where you are. Some in the group are still taking coaching lessons. Anyway if you change your mind. Drop me a PM. Cheers
Oh..i cant PM you : You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
izzx11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Nyxwong wrote:
izzx11 wrote:
Nyxwong wrote:
izzx11 wrote:
Nyxwong wrote:
Chelwin wrote:
Oh..i cant PM you : You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.

Razz Razz
Assume that's for you cause you only got 4 post in this forum so far. Another way is to post it here but do not use all figures but a combination of figures and words cause they may remove the number.
Back to top Go down
Nyxwong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dayveed
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 12:28 pm

hey guys, many high handicappers on Deemples too if you guys want more people to golf with. 
https://deemples.com/download

might make it easier to organise games too. try it and give me feedback? thanks you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

newbie here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here    newbie here  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newbie here
Page 1 of 1