Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?

Go down 
+7
watermyforrest
nientsu
freedrop
Technospaz
mUAr_cHEe
supra
Duval_S
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Somebody...somebody...please let me know what happen to Grace Park??? don tell me she retired liao?????

Other than Vijay, tiger, Ernie, Duval, JohnD, Retief, Seve, Olalalabal, Montgogerie, Ah.Lye, Ah.Wong, Ah.Ber....she was the other one that inspired me to this game....
Back to top Go down
supra
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 am

I saw her at the 2007 Canadian Open. I think she missed the cut then if I can recall it correctly. At that time I was more enamored with Michelle Wie drives and my favourite LPGA player,Yani, breaking the course record.

I mistook her for a Japanese initially. She is a graceful beauty isn't she? Is that what inspired you to take up the beautiful game?
I believe she is still on the LPGA tour not doing well for one reason or another.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:51 am

she is still around.

http://www.lpga.com/content/2009PlayerBiosPDF/Park,Grace-09.pdf
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 am

DS, she's gone quiet. Until you mentioned her name, I had forgotten about her. I guess it's not that she's retired but because there are so many new LPGA golfers from Korea etc, there are more golfers to focus on now.
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 am

Grace Park is recovering from hip surgery in May this year. She will not be playing for another one or two months from now.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:34 am

freedrop wrote:
Grace Park is recovering from hip surgery in May this year. She will not be playing for another one or two months from now.

DS - you wanna send flowers? Smile
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 am

i am just looking at wondergirls, man.

"nobody... nobody... but u..."
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 am

ooohhhhhh yeeeaaaaa......

Wondergals!!!!!!

I forgotten who Grace Park is orede....

Wonder if the WonderGals play golf.....hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 am

Wondergirls?
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:54 am

Where have you been bro??

WonderGirls
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 am

nientsu wrote:
Where have you been bro??

WonderGirls

Wah! Where have I been?
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:17 am

eee.. i dun like the english version. sounds very perverted.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:42 am

How about Girls Generation?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:46 am

Technospaz wrote:
freedrop wrote:

HAHAHA...maybe age is catching up with me...I kind of more 'feeling' towards more experience golfers....Grace carries a very nice aura around her....not to sound too offensive to other LPGA golfers...but the creamer/gulbis...they are too 'golf-bunny' to my liking.....Grace is like silent but you sense her presence.....

Sigh..this age thing...is really shocking to me....bo pian..cannot fight against it..so bo pian..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:18 am

Duval_S wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
freedrop wrote:

HAHAHA...maybe age is catching up with me...I kind of more 'feeling' towards more experience golfers....Grace carries a very nice aura around her....not to sound too offensive to other LPGA golfers...but the creamer/gulbis...they are too 'golf-bunny' to my liking.....Grace is like silent but you sense her presence.....

Sigh..this age thing...is really shocking to me....bo pian..cannot fight against it..so bo pian..

Age is not an issue, bro. It's maturity and experience which you like. That's perfectly fine.

So, fareastflora.com? Wink
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:26 am

i like bunnies...
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:57 am

Congrats to Team USA for their Solheim Cup 2009 win.

Pretty & young Morgan Pressell really showed her golf skills to clinch the match!

cheers

CK
Back to top Go down
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Somebody...somebody...please let me know what happen to Grace Park??? don tell me she retired liao?????

Other than Vijay, tiger, Ernie, Duval, JohnD, Retief, Seve, Olalalabal, Montgogerie, Ah.Lye, Ah.Wong, Ah.Ber....she was the other one that inspired me to this game....

Grace Park, the beautiful Korean golfer, got married a few years ago.

This news was given to me by a reliable source whose daughter is also a European LPGA member
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Quote :
HyBriD wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

Grace Park, the beautiful Korean golfer, got married a few years ago.

This news was given to me by a reliable source whose daughter is also a European LPGA member

ahhh......so dez.....so now....what am I going to do, how can i get inspired.....think my game is going to suffer...as if it is not bad enough
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 pm

You got the wrong Grace Park! There are 2 famous Grace Park, one is a golfer, still single. The other is a model/actress in Canada. That's the one divorced and may be married again?
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Grace Park, of BSG fame and of absolute hotness, is married *heartbreak*

Not sure about the Grace Park the golfer
Back to top Go down
Suszzi MTKC
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suszzi MTKC

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Name: Ji Eun Park
It's pronounced: Jee Un Park
English Name: Grace
Birthday: March 6, 1979
Home City: Seoul, South Korea (a real Seoul Sister!)
American Home City: Phoenix, AZ
Rookie Year on LPGA: 2000
LPGA Wins: 6
LPGA Majors: 1 (2004 Kraft Nabisco Championship)
Rookie of the year finish: 2nd; edged at the end of the year by Dorothy Delasin
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Family: one brother, one older sister
Best score: 61 (Welch's/Fry's Championship, 2004)
Best Scoring Average for a year: 69.99 (2004)
Best Season money total: $1,525,471 (2004)
Best Season Money Position: 2nd (2004)
Most Top Tens/Season: 19 (2003)
2009 LPGA Status: Category 3
Post-season awards: 2004 Vare Trophy
Strong Statistics: Birdies; Driving Distance, putts/green in regulation
Nicknames: Major Queen, Birdie Queen
Other Sports: Speed Skating
Hobbies: Shopping, Listening to Music
Sponsor: Nike (clubs, shoes, clothes, glove, bag)
Why is she a Seoul Sister: She's got tons of style, and her classy looks, incredible power and dominating play have made her one of the elite players on tour.
How's her English?: Fluent; she's lived here since she was in her early teens.
Best part of her game: Grace is one of the longest women in the game. When her driving is on she can easily top 280 and gets it out there around 300+ on occasion. And few women hit the ball higher, even with long irons.
Needs to work on: Driving accuracy is still lower than it ought to be. When she's in the fairway, she's deadly.
Distinguishing physical characteristic: her looks.
What's cool about her: Grace is the most fiery of the Seoul Sisters. Although she sometimes loses her temper, she also generates a lot of excitement with her go-for-it style. She dresses very well and has a goofy, sly attitude that is a lot of fun. She is quite a looker, too!
Cool possible headlines: 'Amazing Grace'; 'Grace Under Pressure', 'Grace Under Fire'.

unfortunately she is going to be away from the game for a looooong while ... Sad
Back to top Go down
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:06 pm

With due respect to all...
But, Sorry guys as i have said, Grace Park the lady golfer got married 2years ago
my source is from a lady golfer ( http://golf-babes.blogspot.com/2009/01/frances-bondad.htm ) professional father who is based in Australia.

Frances Bondad father is my source.

I am also a fan of Grace Park, the LPGA golfer
and not the actress from Battlestar Gallactica.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?   Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody know what happen to my FAV LPGA player?
Page 1 of 1