Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Monkey Story with New Ending

Go down 
+4
Uncle Lau
Technospaz
daveaha
frosTEE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

Old Monkey Story with New Ending Empty
PostSubject: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Same Old Monkey Story - But with a New ENDING

A hat-seller was passing by a forest when he decided to take a nap under one of the trees. He left his whole basket of hats by his side. An hour later, he woke up and realized that all his hats were gone. He looked up and to his surprise, the tree was full of monkeys and they had taken all his hats.

The hat seller sat up and starting to think of how he could get back the hats. While doing so, he took off his hat. To his surprise, he noticed that all the monkeys did the same. Next, he started to scratch his head, and again, all the monkeys did exactly the same. An idea then came to his mind. He took his hat and threw it on the floor. Sure enough, all the monkeys did that too. So, he managed to get all his hats back.

Fifty years later, his grandson, Sukhwinder, also became a hat-seller and had heard this monkey story from his grandfather. One day, just like his grandfather, he passed by the same forest. It was very hot, and he took a nap under the same tree and left the hats on the floor. He woke up and realized that all his hats were taken by the monkeys on the tree.

Remembering his grandfather's story, he started scratching his head. Sure enough, the monkeys followed. Next, he used his hat to fan himself. Again, the monkeys followed. Now, convinced of his grandfather's tale, Sukhwinder threw his hat on the floor. However, to his surprise, all the monkeys held on to the hats.

Finally, one monkey climbed down the tree, grabbed that last hat on the floor, gave him a slap, and said something to him.

Now, can you guess what the monkey said ???

***********. .
"You think only you have a grandfather!!"
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

hahahahahaha Very Happy

nice one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 pm

LOL! Good one!!
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Classic !!!!!

ROFL
Back to top Go down
GolfMania
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
GolfMania

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 pm

This is a good one O(∩_∩)O lol!
Back to top Go down
chillipadi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:14 am

I enjoyed that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
who8168
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
who8168

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:37 am

Didn't expect that ending. Got me.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 am

This is a true Monkey story and happened at Tanah Merah CC ... A monkey stole a packet of cigarettes from the buggy and ran up a tree while the players were on the putting green walking back to their buggy.. when the players saw what happened, they shouted at the monkey... guess what the monkey did.... he put the cigarette in his mouth and his hand was waving as if asking for the lighter... the monkey was subsequently caught and handed to the zoo...
Back to top Go down
who8168
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
who8168

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:36 am

Lamts18 wrote:
This is a true Monkey story and happened at Tanah Merah CC ... A monkey stole a packet of cigarettes from the buggy and ran up a tree while the players were on the putting green walking back to their buggy.. when the players saw what happened, they shouted at the monkey... guess what the monkey did.... he put the cigarette in his mouth and his hand was waving as if asking for the lighter... the monkey was subsequently caught and handed to the zoo...

you got to be kidding ......
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 am

who8168 wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:

you got to be kidding ......

Sir, i kid you not.... just ask the TMCC marshals and staffs.... they find it shocking too....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 am

Lamts18 wrote:

Wah! You sure it wasn't some golfer who went bonkers from missing too many putts?
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:21 am

Technospaz wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:

Wah! You sure it wasn't some golfer who went bonkers from missing too many putts?

Haha... good one... sent the bonkers golfer to the zoo... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Monkey Story with New Ending   Old Monkey Story with New Ending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Monkey Story with New Ending
Page 1 of 1