Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'

Go down 
+4
hoppie
golfjoy
4dtoto
Duval_S
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' Empty
PostSubject: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Anybody follow this show? Happen to be away fm Singapore TV last week and miss the ending.

anybody can share the conclusion?

Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 pm

The bad Girl Angel force Zhilong to jump down the building by holding the Jiayi Hostage
Then after he jump to join his wife, father and mother, Angel want to force meihua to jump
but mei hua garang, grap the gun and now force Angel to jump. Angel say her two dogs can jump but teh two dogs decide to betray her, so Angel LL, dun want to go jail, she jump, then the police wearing black bras came up

The two dogs confess and await to go jail.

The Rest as usual all happy liao all came back to stay in the big old house.

BTW, Those companies that Angel is holding belong to her father and they are on loan to her father from Zhi Zhong's Grand father for 20 years and so Zhi zhong took back all the companies and also proceed with the MRT project..
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:07 pm

I m amazed .... Shocked
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I din know anyone actually watch that show Razz
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Quote :
4dtoto wrote:
The bad Girl Angel force Zhilong to jump down the building by holding the Jiayi Hostage
Then after he jump to join his wife, father and mother, Angel want to force meihua to jump
but mei hua garang, grap the gun and now force Angel to jump. Angel say her two dogs can jump but teh two dogs decide to betray her, so Angel LL, dun want to go jail, she jump, then the police wearing black bras came up

The two dogs confess and await to go jail.

The Rest as usual all happy liao all came back to stay in the big old house.

BTW, Those companies that Angel is holding belong to her father and they are on loan to her father from Zhi Zhong's Grand father for 20 years and so Zhi zhong took back all the companies and also proceed with the MRT project..

eh...4D, why ZhiZhong jump and no die meh? Did Zilong die of Aids?
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 pm

no lah... Angel actually wanted meihua to jump, but zhilong says he will take over and jump thinking angel wil spare mei hua , zhizhong and jiayi.. so he jump and die lah..anyway he gots aids also dieing soon.

Next was Angel try to force Mei hua to jump but teh gun got snatech by Mei hua lor. Zhi Zhong never jump lah..

Oh By the way,, the Huang Ping Qiu also die.. he was convicted and was executed by two gun shots
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 pm

White Flag

I am reading and laughing my a** off here in the or bit ...

Kauz! ROFL
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:03 pm

I watch til scare liao.. next to follow is the "Love"...think it is ending in June

The new one that replace 'Taiwan Tornado", i dare not watch, else must follow again...
btw, Zhilong now is teh good guy inthis new show, most of the cast are all from the 'Taiwan Tornado'
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:23 pm

golfjoy wrote:
White Flag

I am reading and laughing my a** off here in the or bit ...

Kauz! ROFL

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Wah pian! Dunno whether to laugh or to cry.

Then again this is good sharing

Razz
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 pm

"Love"---- at 7pm I hear the theme song EVERYWHERE. It's finally ending.....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Quote :
4dtoto wrote:
I watch til scare liao.. next to follow is the "Love"...think it is ending in June

The new one that replace 'Taiwan Tornado", i dare not watch, else must follow again...
btw, Zhilong now is teh good guy inthis new show, most of the cast are all from the 'Taiwan Tornado'

yeah yeah ...... did not know it was the last few episodes. When I came back after spending nites watching and hearing the waves fm ocean, I tot the new show was the same old show......took me 10mins before I realized that it was a new show.....hahahah
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:10 am

Actually taiwan soap opera very watchable. Got lau chio like zhilong mother, got milf like zhizhong wife fang jiayi, got cute syt like koala, somemore got lesbo plot towards the end, where to find??? cheers
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:33 am

Ok .... The sypnosis goes this way:-

The show start with Jiayi become the news anchor once again and was reporting on the news of Angel unable to sign contract and that Da Feng enterprise was Huang's.

Next scene says that ZhiZhong was thinking if Angel goes back US, they wont be able to bring her to justice. But if she dont leave, she will probably be planning a revenge. And they suspect that Angel is planning revenge cos her character is those kind 'cannot lose' type.

Next scene was Angel kaopeh kaobu to the 2 dogs about not able to sign and she want revenge. She also request their help with her sympathetic background story and why Da Feng should remain as hers.

Next scene Jia Yi was leaving the company when the 2 dogs came in van and drag her into the van and bring her to the roof top. Then some argument ensued between Jiayi and Angel and Angel slapped her. Then Angel called Zhizhong and ask him to come with Zhilong to the roof and dont call police.

Next scene Zhizhong, Zhilong and Meihua came to roof top and Angel was so happy that Meihua come and find death herself. Then Angel say all will die today, just a matter who will jump down first. Then all 3 beg her to let go of Jiayi and Angel want Meihua to kneel on her. After much intense, meihua have no choice but to kneel, then Angel ask Zhizhong to kneel and zhizhong goes down on knee. Then she wants to ask Zhilong to kneel also, but Zhilong just nail before she can request. Then she is so happy and say Jiayi still have to die. -.-'' idiotic woman.

Then Zhilong say he will volunteer to jump first and thanks everyone for watching this show. Ok, kidding. He just say some courteous thanks to Meihua and Zhizhong den step onto the rooftop edge, think of his dead dad, dead mum, dead GF den he jump.

Then all scream la. -.-''

Then Angel say next who want to jump then ask Meihua jump. Then somehow, meihua piak piak and got Angel's gun. Then Angel apparently think no one will shoot her la. Then Ah De aim the gun at Zhizhong but zhizhong ask Ah De to put down his gun if he dont want to get into more trouble. This Ah De also kuku and put down then zhizhong got gun also. Then Jiayi walk to Angel and slap her. Then Angel ask the 2 dogs to go 'fight' them out and tried to walk out of the building when Meihua say want to call police. Angel say if they want can let the 2 dogs go jail cos they are useless and bums. Meihua aim at her and shoot la. Then the 2 dogs not happy and argue with Angel say why she say that. (LAME)

Then Angel abit scared cos Meihua shoot her ma... then she want to leave still and the police came. Then Angel try to change story and say Meihua shoot her and ask the 2 dogs to witness but the 2 dogs not happy she betray them so they tell the truth and Angel kanna caught.

Next is happy ending. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'   Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taiwan TV soap opera ' Taiwan Tornado'
Page 1 of 1