Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip Empty
PostSubject: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 am

My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip 21403810

Just go it spine at Wiz Golf yesterday. Hope it will help to hit and break 180m carry today so that I can match Duval driver distance.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:46 am

Wah... damn nice..... bro.. friday give chance hor...
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:49 am

I am not playing on friday. Btw, how many strokes are you giving me when we play together. For your info, I am playing level with AlexBK and the last time at Warren, you gave AlexBK 2-2. So 2-2 for me ok???
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:53 am

ChrisD wrote:
I am not playing on friday. Btw, how many strokes are you giving me when we play together. For your info, I am playing level with AlexBK and the last time at Warren, you gave AlexBK 2-2. So 2-2 for me ok???

Cannot lah.. u buaya alex, then you want to buaya me??? you mid 80s player. So actually i should ask stroke from you, but for a start, we play even lah.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:05 am

hah....choon boh !!!!

Quote :
Just go it spine at Wiz Golf yesterday. Hope it will help to hit and break 180m carry today so that I can match Duval driver distance.

Tot you only need hybrid to match mine
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:11 am

duffader wrote:
ChrisD wrote:

Cannot lah.. u buaya alex, then you want to buaya me??? you mid 80s player. So actually i should ask stroke from you, but for a start, we play even lah.

I am not even sub 90s player, playing around high 90s on most occasion.. That's y ZX not interested to challenge meant all. He only play with sub 80s and 90s players. He used to play golf with me but nowadays he don't Chioh me at all.... Sian 1/2
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:12 am

Duval_S wrote:
hah....choon boh !!!!

Quote :

Tot you only need hybrid to match mine

Choon.... Chin jia Choon...
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 am

mowen wrote:
ChrisD Scores ....

Yesterday Birdie / Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Double Par

Thursday he Double Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Bogey / Bogey / Bogey

Yes I won $$ on thu but Chris D win more and bought us a 7 course dinner .....

So Next Friday .. good luck to the 3 players ...

ChrisD ... with your recent form ... who dare to play with you? ... some more now got chin jia choon driver ...
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:03 am

zhenxua wrote:
mowen wrote:
ChrisD Scores ....

Yesterday Birdie / Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Double Par

Thursday he Double Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Bogey / Bogey / Bogey

Yes I won $$ on thu but Chris D win more and bought us a 7 course dinner .....

So Next Friday .. good luck to the 3 players ...

ChrisD ... with your recent form ... who dare to play with you? ... some more now got chin jia choon driver ...

I had already clarified the above report is from an unreliable and non authorized broadcasting station.
ZX, give me 2-2 then I will consider playing with you else I will definitely be a pig to pay to your Er shifu "transform from pig to dog"
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:35 am

then is you dun want to play with me ... with our difference in standard, I have to take 4-4 from you in order to have 1% chance of winning ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip   My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ah Dam Driver, Ah Seng Shaft with A Beng Grip
Page 1 of 1