Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car Empty
PostSubject: Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car   Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 am

Warning, the video is quite brutal!

My Malaysia GR friend....... I think you need to help this poor guy,
no matter what happen it should not be handled this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IkdRdoPSgQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car   Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 am

Or horrrr.... All never wear peak cap under open area. I will send this link to my fellow Inspector Aw-luddin of Malaysian Police Force for his further action against improper turnout and bearing.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car   Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 am

I think this clearly illustrates what a minister had said.......DONT BE COMPLACENT

this will give assurance to the public that the public can take care of themselves.

PS: Don F me hor....just being naughty.

Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car   Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:49 am

Only 5 words: What a joke, as always!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car   Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malaysian police allowing brutal public to assault a civilian and damage his car
Page 1 of 1