Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?

Go down 
+2
Cyp_PGA
aimscratch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aimscratch
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace? Empty
PostSubject: Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?   Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Can anyone help me with this?
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?   Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:39 pm

got to have 10 post mate
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?   Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:48 pm

reply this post and you're good to go
Back to top Go down
aimscratch
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?   Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 pm

cool, this should do it huh. thanks!
Back to top Go down
gster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?   Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Isnt it a rather biased rule to be set by admins. I am new to this forum but noticed there are so many rules to be in this forum.

Notice many forumers are not very welcomed by this rule due to strict restrictions (I also heard from friends who played rounds together and joined this forum, some are even banned for no specific reasons, and are unhappy with not being given a reason <may I ask why?>) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?   Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:12 pm

There must be a reason for ban. And most of the time it is quite serious. You may ask openly for the reason for their ban and even the members will be able to tell you. Most of the time it is for spamming or deliberate flaming.

We also do not want users to use this forum as a free classified and come in just to sell stuff. This add no value to our forum. We do not think that disallowing these people use us as advertisement board is unfriendly.

Hope you understand.

And if you think that any of the rules are unreasonable please raise it up in the suggestions. Go to any established forums, you will see rules. Any forum without rules would be subjected to abuse. And our rules are just basic and to keep discussions civil and to stop people from coming in and treat us as advertisement board.

Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?   Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 am

gster wrote:
Isnt it a rather biased rule to be set by admins. I am new to this forum but noticed there are so many rules to be in this forum.

Notice many forumers are not very welcomed by this rule due to strict restrictions (I also heard from friends who played rounds together and joined this forum, some are even banned for no specific reasons, and are unhappy with not being given a reason <may I ask why?>) Crying or Very sad

Gster, I'm sure you would feel different if the rule was biased in your favour. Unfortunately, the forum rules are set in place for the benefit of many and not just one individual as yourself. As for your comment that there are many rules to this forum, may I surmise that you are not only new to this forum but also to any forum in general? Perhaps if you drop by other forums like Golf WRX you would see that they have as many if not more rules to follow.

As for your mention of 'many' forumers not welcomed due to your perception of 'strict restrictions', may I draw your attention to the many times more golfers who are a welcome part of this forum. Call me ignorant, but I wasn't aware that there are a unhappy bunch like you who have been banned and come together as friends to play rounds of golf and gripe about being banned for no apparent reason. it is gratifying to know that Golf Republic has in some small way played a part in bringing like minded individuals as yourself together to discuss something of common interest besides golf.

Here's wishing you and your 'friends' well, and I hope you find much more to discuss besides that one topic, or it might become a very boring topic indeed.

There is a big world out there, see it sometime for yourself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?   Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't I set up a topic in the marketplace?
Page 1 of 1