Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....

Go down 
+7
mloy
blee67
klt8144
duffader
nientsu
zhenxua
Duval_S
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... Empty
PostSubject: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:41 pm

just checking and realized that to play at MBGC on weekend, it now costs 160SGD (FAINT!!!!)

sighh....golf is really expensive liao...

looks like to cut cost, I really have to cut down further on range......
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 pm

bro, wanna take on poresia again?
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 am

Duval_S wrote:
just checking and realized that to play at MBGC on weekend, it now costs 160SGD (FAINT!!!!)

How come so exp??
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 am

If u are looking at the mygolfkaki column, the price refers to members whom are not singaporeans. But it's still at the 140 plus region.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 am

Quote :
zhenxua wrote:
bro, wanna take on poresia again?

Definitely, Poresia (the golf course) and I have some unfinished business

As for taking on bro-Poresia , definitely.

BUT, I am 'sitting' for my 'P3 exam' and can only go on parole fm Nov 3rd onwards.....Can I chio you then?
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:56 am

Duval_S wrote:

as i said earlier, you can play under NTUC at $130 on weekend.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 am

HI Klt8144, NTUC as in MGK or NTUC union?
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:07 am

NTUC union
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 am

klt8144 wrote:
NTUC union

Thanks.. alamak, now must be aware of it and use that for booking.. thanks
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:01 am

blee2007 wrote:
klt8144 wrote:
NTUC union

Thanks.. alamak, now must be aware of it and use that for booking.. thanks

So if I am a union member and not a MGK member its cheaper? I thought that to be a MGK member you have to be a union member.
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 am

if u have NTUC union card, i will help to get you the pass. ,..like Uweei. Sieu.,...etc..

if u are not NTUC memebers then sign up instantly with registration of 20 and monthly fees of 9.. This is thru my friend..

just like golfkaki, u need to be join ntuc, however if u belongs to any NTUC union group, i can getthe golf pass for you, like i said, weekdays at 85 and weekend at 125 i think.

@mloy,, specially for u,, if u are not member yet, i will get my friend to sign u instantly u can play at OCC like golfkaki members rate ...swee boh..
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 am

klt8144 wrote:
if u have NTUC union card, i will help to get you the pass. ,..like Uweei. Sieu.,...etc..

if u are not NTUC memebers then sign up instantly with registration of 20 and monthly fees of 9.. This is thru my friend..

just like golfkaki, u need to be join ntuc, however if u belongs to any NTUC union group, i can getthe golf pass for you, like i said, weekdays at 85 and weekend at 125 i think.

@mloy,, specially for u,, if u are not member yet, i will get my friend to sign u instantly u can play at OCC like golfkaki members rate ...swee boh..

Alamak, now you tell me. I just join the NTUC union because I wanted to join MGK. Anyway is it the same as what you mentioned? Have already applied to be MGK member. Still waiting for their approval. It takes 3 weeks to approve. Btw joined as Ordinary member. Paid Union fee $9 per month and MGK member $171.20.

P.S. Thank you klt8144 for offering. Swee!
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:45 am

mloy wrote:
klt8144 wrote:

Alamak, now you tell me. I just join the NTUC union because I wanted to join MGK. Anyway is it the same as what you mentioned? Have already applied to be MGK member. Still waiting for their approval. It takes 3 weeks to approve. Btw joined as Ordinary member. Paid Union fee $9 per month and MGK member $171.20.

P.S. Thank you klt8144 for offering. Swee!

I did the same as you Mon... even though I am retired. Should go and fight for retirees not in the working force, why must pay union fees? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:47 am

Mon, why don't you just join MBGC $20 a year and pay $130 weekend and $85 weekday fees. ?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:53 am

Tituman wrote:
Mon, why don't you just join MBGC $20 a year and pay $130 weekend and $85 weekday fees. ?

David, now I am confused. Which is which and what is what. But if I join MBGC I can't play at OCC, right? But if I join MGK I can play both at cheaper rate.

Anyway how much do MGK pay to play on weekday/weekends comparing to non members?
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:57 am

Hey Monsy..... How are you??

U can play in OCC and MBGC when u are a MGK member. People join MBGC membership so that they are apply online and get about 5% discount (i think). Thats all
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am

I join NTUC so that I can have somebody to voice on my behalf if I have work challenges. With the continuation gap between of salary incremental vs. housing psf, I am hopeful the uniion can help me.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am

DS, you have been screwed.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:27 am

DS join NTUC to get link points and also for the rebates when he shop at NTUC. Right DS?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 am

nientsu wrote:
Hey Monsy..... How are you??

U can play in OCC and MBGC when u are a MGK member. People join MBGC membership so that they are apply online and get about 5% discount (i think). Thats all

Yup, that's about it really.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:32 am

mloy wrote:
Tituman wrote:

David, now I am confused. Which is which and what is what. But if I join MBGC I can't play at OCC, right? But if I join MGK I can play both at cheaper rate.

Anyway how much do MGK pay to play on weekday/weekends comparing to non members?

MGK don't entitle you to play MBGC any cheaper than any walk in guy. I am MGK member and I also pay $20 (last time $10) to join MBGC as member there. Everytime you play MBGC, as member, you save about $5 and you can book direct online without extra charges. If you are not a member, you have to pay $10 for online booking. Thats the difference.

Last edited by Tituman on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 pm

hiaz.......I cannot join. Sad
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:

why leh? If they cant help my pay, then can help to talk to folks at housing to do further clamp down, then bridge the gap mah.... Union must support union member mah....NB, the bloody inter-simi -kui at gilman so ex....
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:49 pm

@fan#5, i will explain more the next time we meet. anymore i put up here, i will kena sue by gahmen and i might get demoted.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:

why leh? If they cant help my pay, then can help to talk to folks at housing to do further clamp down, then bridge the gap mah.... Union must support union member mah....NB, the bloody inter-simi -kui at gilman so ex....

I old man retired with no job also forced to pay $9 to become a union member. Like protection money like that.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....   MBGC on weekend.....wah,..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MBGC on weekend.....wah,.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next