Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

newbie to heel shafted putter

Go down 
+2
nientsu
Duval_S
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

newbie to heel shafted putter Empty
PostSubject: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:27 pm

neber been a heel shafted user.....more of goose neck. But due to emergency as the saddam day is quick approach, and as putting had been suck and sucker.....did the radical thing....got a different putter neck to try....hopefully can make it

In malay the putter is called Puteh Panas #9.......
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:29 pm

From where bro? Always justifying to get a new toy ah??? Hahaha
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:35 pm

u need putter one meh?

and again... another kok thread... i think this is just more of a play to get more strokes on saddam day...
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:38 pm

U wud be a goose to give him any more strokes.

Heel shafted, center-shafted, a$$-shafted, he is still a master to many....
Razz
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:42 pm

idol... how is your game?

or we can really screw him up and let him be the ATM...

@DS... the CORRECT way to putt with a heel-shafted putter is to do it like mickelson; straight and locked leading arm... Smile i am serious.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
idol... how is your game?

or we can really screw him up and let him be the ATM...

@DS... the CORRECT way to putt with a heel-shafted putter is to do it like mickelson; straight and locked leading arm... Smile i am serious.

My Idol #5th aka ...Bro MC, just to have the chance to play with you is already an honor to me. To be your ATM, no problem....and in fact I will like to thank you for selecting me if I do get selected.

If can, I play level strokeplay with you and if I lose less than 5 strokes to you, I win.

thanks for the tip, I do share the same. I feel pretty comfortable putting with open stance and hands leaning forward....macam pitching.....but that is at the home putting mat.....guess I am a home pro-golfer...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 pm

idol #5... k n n . u sound just like siaw8... everyone is his idol....
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:53 pm

My game? Ok la, like normal lor...

But watching DS whack balls w the new grip tat day at SSN, u know we have to up our std liao.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:56 pm

idol... we should be safe... going by another 'kok' theory of his... he already used up his supply of good shots... so he will be left with nothing but bad shots when he goes to the green with us.... then again.. is this another play by him for us to let our guard down?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:59 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
idol... we should be safe... going by another 'kok' theory of his... he already used up his supply of good shots... so he will be left with nothing but bad shots when he goes to the green with us.... then again.. is this another play by him for us to let our guard down?

My only worry is your Cow strength swing will influence your idol and give him bad swing thoughts, hence causing him to destruct also.... Razz
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:10 pm

if my idol can be influenced or distracted by me... he is no longer my idol liao...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:12 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
if my idol can be influenced or distracted by me... he is no longer my idol liao...

Wah.. since when you know such moves to jaga your (__)(__)???
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Sunday MC is partnering CCC...that leaves JC n me to train them up.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 pm

I tink if thats the case.. you two can give them 9-9.... i dun think MC will get any birdies on that course... hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
u need putter one meh?

and again... another kok thread... i think this is just more of a play to get more strokes on saddam day...

Dearest Idol #5 Bro MC, can I buy kopi for you so that you don suan me leh...you seen me play liao....WYSIWYG...max out liao....
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Duval, you should have bought JonL_TK's Rife putter from this thread

http://www.golfrepublic.org/marketplace-f8/wts-rife-putter-t6197.htm#142740
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie to heel shafted putter   newbie to heel shafted putter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newbie to heel shafted putter
Page 1 of 1