Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in action.....

Go down 
+7
mUAr_cHEe
nientsu
S70B
Ssquirrel
missmoon
Technospaz
shorthitter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Back in action..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 am

shorthitter wrote:
Its ok brother no worries, just sometimes dont no how much info to give, if treat like newbie and give lots... get a "i no already" reply if treat like advanced and give little info get "well thats not clear enough" reply....

Sad

Better to provide more info than less. Your intentions were sincere and appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Congrats, MM (WM) & SH.

The game ain't easy and improvements are not easily predictable. It takes a lot of playing, practicing and self-confidence to improve.

My 'Old School' coach says it's like a company stock that gains over the long term but has many intermittent 'losses/lows' like a typical stock market chart, not a smooth curved bell stats diagram.

CK
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:57 pm

missmoon wrote:
Interviewer : Miss Moon, tell me. Whats the secret of your success? What secret can you share with a 45 putter average like me?

MM: chip near, and dont chiong for the hole... and kiss the putter, tell him "i love u" when it perform 1 putt.

MM : get a loving boyfriend like mine to buy u a beautiful putter... that will make u motivated to practise more and stroke and kiss the putter and tell him "i love u" ..
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:13 pm

MT... i ♥️ the answer. hahahaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:24 pm

yup sun bought the moon that prata putter.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

wow..so nice...I change to call star...dunno have prata to eat or not??
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
yup sun bought the moon that prata putter.

simi is prata putter??

MM, my answer good right... next time got magazine interview u u can call me to be your spokesman.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 am

Yah, what is this prata putter?
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 am

Still happy face... 9 holes Laguna yesterday.

6/7 Fairways
6/9 GIRS
14 putts Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am

Hi Brudder Shorthitter,
I am not sure when but i do remember there was a thread on 'why aspiring golfers don go for training'? Just wondering that since you are a pro, do you offer a session like guiding session where we play a 18-hole game and you pick on my bad habits or shot selection?

thanks...just a radical thought that bounce thru the thing in between my 2 ears.

....DS
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:04 am

kiwi, sorry for butting in.

DS.. most pros do offer this service. Pay them for their time, pay their green fees, i am sure they will try their best to correct your game as you go.

i would suggest a follow up session at the range with them where they can video your swing and provide more in-depth analysis to complete the package.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:04 am

tspaz... read the SC thread.
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 am

Duval_S wrote:
Hi Brudder Shorthitter,
I am not sure when but i do remember there was a thread on 'why aspiring golfers don go for training'? Just wondering that since you are a pro, do you offer a session like guiding session where we play a 18-hole game and you pick on my bad habits or shot selection?

thanks...just a radical thought that bounce thru the thing in between my 2 ears.

....DS

Yes, that is how this thread started... I took a student to Desaru, (cheap and quiet).... Better during the week, pricewise, + can play 27-36 holes.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:09 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
tspaz... read the SC thread.

I seek the "light" Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 am

Thanks Bro Shorthitter ( I will assume you are fm kiwi land since Kiwi was mentioned),

do you mind PM me your contact? I am aspiring to join the Singapore Amateur competition in 2 years time.......(PS: just fell off my chair and suffered a big knock on my head....colleagues laugh till vomit when I shared with them my aspiration...they told me to take aspirin instead).......BUT.....I aim to Aspire and Perspire till I Expire !!!!!

Thanks again and appreciate your patience in advance
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:13 am

No problem, it is important to have a goal.... and a dream... if you practice PROPERLY you can achive it easily...

PM Sent....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in action.....   Back in action..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in action.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2