Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTS: A Pair of Handa Singapore Classic Golf Season Pass Tickets (9-12 Sept)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nicxtreme
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

WTS: A Pair of Handa Singapore Classic Golf Season Pass Tickets (9-12 Sept)  Empty
PostSubject: WTS: A Pair of Handa Singapore Classic Golf Season Pass Tickets (9-12 Sept)     WTS: A Pair of Handa Singapore Classic Golf Season Pass Tickets (9-12 Sept)  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Original price is $100 a pair.
Event is from 9-12 September.
Selling a pair for $50 as I cannot make it at the last minute.
If interested please contact me at 90079444.

See event details below:

For the 1st time in Singapore, the Handa Singapore Classic will tee off at the Orchid Country Club (OCC).The ticketed event is from September 9-12, 2010.Sanctioned by the Asian Tour and Singapore PGA, this US$400,000 event will see Asia’s finest golfers doing battle in the Lion City..

The Handa Singapore Classic is sponsored by Dr Haruhisa Handa, a Japanese philanthropist and businessman who is involved with numerous global golf tournaments and events.They include the European Seniors Tours, the Australian Tour, the Legends Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. And some of the top names competing at the OCC include Thongchai Jaidee, Danny Chia, Mardan Mamat, Lam Chih Bing, Keith Horne, Marcus Both etc.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

WTS: A Pair of Handa Singapore Classic Golf Season Pass Tickets (9-12 Sept)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTS: A Pair of Handa Singapore Classic Golf Season Pass Tickets (9-12 Sept)     WTS: A Pair of Handa Singapore Classic Golf Season Pass Tickets (9-12 Sept)  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 pm

We are giving 20 free 4-days passes at our ssn tomorrow night sponsored by Titleist.

There is no need for members to buy.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com

WTS: A Pair of Handa Singapore Classic Golf Season Pass Tickets (9-12 Sept)
Page 1 of 1