Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozik Program 130 Graphite Iron Shafts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Ozik Program 130 Graphite Iron Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Ozik Program 130 Graphite Iron Shafts   Ozik Program 130 Graphite Iron Shafts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:16 pm

golftoimpress.com wrote:

The Ozik Program 130 Graphite Shafts are not designed as an alternative to steel shafts but rather to replace it! That's a pretty bold thing to say but from the perspective of someone who has extensive experience with both steel and high end graphite shafts I do buy into that.

Here's what we know, PGA, JPGA, and LPGA tour players with fast swing speeds can indeed get along with graphite iron shafts. Although not many use them we do know that they can spec out as stiff or stiffer than X-100's with the right build. In my personal experience I gained lot's of distance and consistency with graphite iron shafts from Crazy Shafts & Daiwa's Roddio brand. Now I'm excited to try the new Ozik Program 130 shafts.

Program 130 Irons Shafts by Matrix
Ozik Program 130 Graphite Iron Shafts Untitled-2

Lead Designer for Matrix Shafts Daniel You has produced what Matrix say's is his finest shaft to date. Created with the desire to provide 2009 like spin control with 2010 USGA approved grooves. It's a Tour Optimized shaft, so we can shed the stereotypes of graphite shafts being for older people or slower swingers all together. The Program 130's by Ozik are supposed to have more stability, more control and tighter dispersion than even steel shafts. Spec's Below...

More details at http://www.golftoimpress.com/2010/08/new-ozik-program-130-iron-shafts/
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Ozik Program 130 Graphite Iron Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozik Program 130 Graphite Iron Shafts   Ozik Program 130 Graphite Iron Shafts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:22 pm

This month's Golf Digest also mention iron graphite shafts, albeit by UST Mamiya.
Back to top Go down

Ozik Program 130 Graphite Iron Shafts
Page 1 of 1