Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Golf Shaft to use

Go down 
+9
DGman
jimmychoo
Ssquirrel
Technospaz
sniffydog
mUAr_cHEe
S70B
Lamts18
pratat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 pm

no. he won't employ mr lam still. workstation and tools are installed and bought in right-handed versions only.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:09 pm

But i ambidextrous leh... both hands also can reach for.......
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:47 pm

went to DGman's place to look look see see, quite intimidating place...got so many pros hanging around, but the ppl there definitely friendly. Still dont dare to ask for appointment for swing analysis, since only PC now. Maybe when i get my handicap then i will go there.

These days so many sales, very tempted to pickup a new driver, but not sure which shaft to get so holding back. Think my current driver is too stiff (BB460 stiff NVS 55, which ppl; say is actually too soft for a stiff).
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:57 pm

tronos wrote:
went to DGman's place to look look see see, quite intimidating place...got so many pros hanging around, but the ppl there definitely friendly. Still dont dare to ask for appointment for swing analysis, since only PC now. Maybe when i get my handicap then i will go there.

These days so many sales, very tempted to pickup a new driver, but not sure which shaft to get so holding back. Think my current driver is too stiff (BB460 stiff NVS 55, which ppl; say is actually too soft for a stiff).

Aiyo.. dun paieh... the bros not there to see your swing; they go and bio the chio bu there!!! cyclops
At most DGMan tell you save money, go take lesson, improve your swing..
When I went to see him worse ah.. he say.. better go Chiang Mai, intensive 1 week, like golf cpr, then mabye got hope! affraid

Feel is subjective, the flex printed on shafts don't really mean much, the other day I went to kaypoh, I saw TM shafts, labelled R and S, but all freq out to be around A flex.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:05 pm

same here.... my TM driver's stock shaft.. stated "R" when measured its actually "L" ... so the first thing when i bought my TM drivers is to go for a shaft replacement..
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Definitely...no pai seh.....I too was once like that...my introvert self was stopping me from witnessing and learning from the better players....Than one day, while venting my frustrations on my inability to increase my performance....it dawn on me....One needs to be surrounded by the BEST or at least better than oneself, to improve oneself....
So nowadays,,,,,,,,like they said..the rest is history.........hahahahaha....

OK..enough of TCSS....I can say really from point of a newbie to the DGMan's place.....no pressure...only pleasure....
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Definitely...no pai seh.....I too was once like that...my introvert self was stopping me from witnessing and learning from the better players....Than one day, while venting my frustrations on my inability to increase my performance....it dawn on me....One needs to be surrounded by the BEST or at least better than oneself, to improve oneself....
So nowadays,,,,,,,,like they said..the rest is history.........hahahahaha....

OK..enough of TCSS....I can say really from point of a newbie to the DGMan's place.....no pressure...only pleasure....

Its ecstatic for me.. i was wet.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Now even worse... got chio bu... siao liao lah... the gong tao in the den is getting stronger and stronger...
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Stick to Graman, wont go wrong la... Fitted it on 905R. Never had I drive so beautifully before. The feel, the kick and distance is remarkable. Swing well and they will instill confidence in yr drives.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Khorkar wrote:
Stick to Graman, wont go wrong la... Fitted it on 905R. Never had I drive so beautifully before. The feel, the kick and distance is remarkable. Swing well and they will instill confidence in yr drives.

Hear hear!
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:48 pm

you must try the Swordfish or Marlin ( the black prototype) ... its so much more stable..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
you must try the Swordfish or Marlin ( the black prototype) ... its so much more stable..

Only for selected golfers now... soon... soon...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Even our Asian Tour Pro, Mr Mardan Mamat likes it so much... more so than his own Tour ADs... just ask Eric what he said... Smile
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Talking about Mr Mardan, saw him at BFG today, indeed very humble and friendly person. In person, he is taller than his pictures. So paiseh, had to interrupt Dr Ng in their conversation just to shake Mr Mardan's hand then say hello. Then rush off...

Sorry Dr Ng, my apologies for the minor interruption.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:47 pm

after you rush off there were other interesting customers...of course they all know WK, one of sg top fashion photographer....

MM was giving me feedback on his latest equipment and also to pick up the prototype swordfish shafted in a 13d 3 wood.

you got to ask MT who sat next the one of the stars in the drama series....housewives holiday....

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:48 pm

OMG.... desperate housewives... Very Happy why never call me to come....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Khorkar wrote:
Talking about Mr Mardan, saw him at BFG today, indeed very humble and friendly person. In person, he is taller than his pictures. So paiseh, had to interrupt Dr Ng in their conversation just to shake Mr Mardan's hand then say hello. Then rush off...

Sorry Dr Ng, my apologies for the minor interruption.

I need to visit the Den more often. Darn! Missed MM.
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:43 pm

DAMN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Golf Shaft to use   Which Golf Shaft to use - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Golf Shaft to use
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2