Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new products.

Go down 
+15
watermyforrest
siaw8
shotah
weesern
Roystonnn
ironfist
Ken_
Uncle Lau
DGman
S70B
4dtoto
Ssquirrel
Technospaz
nientsu
Lamts18
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

new products. Empty
PostSubject: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 am

If you guys don't already know, new products from Ping, Yonex Golf & Cobra is on the way... time for me try again... :-(

Whats Hot ! Whats Not !

The Autumn sees some more new product on the horizon:

The New Ping G15 & i15 family comes out in September and they always support the left hander with a great and this range doesnt fail. It looks great and we will be holding as much stock as we can and all custom orders hopefully processed in 7-10 days.

Also on its way in September is the new COBRA S9-1 irons offered in a forged and cast version. I have not seen them yet but hear great things about them.

The new Yonex VMX irons and woods have finally arrived after a long delay, winner of awards in Golf World & Todays Golfer this will be a hot product !

New Mizuno MP & MX are also on there way in September, leftie options to be announced!
Sad
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

More poison on the way ya???
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am

I spoke with a GH salesperson the other day about the new Ping clubs. Apparently, there's an issue with Ping locally. The company which brings in Ping clubs is facing some internal problems. I'm not sure what these problems are or whether there's any truth in it. Whichever the case, there was some doubt as to how and when the new Ping gear will be released in Singapore.
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 am

Cool, time to change irons this year.
Going to try to get super game improvment irons this year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 am

Waiting for ping driver liao....
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 am

Ssquirrel wrote:

Ya, me too..... looking at the TM Burner irons , Mizzy MX200 , etc... Rolling Eyes
What are you considering.... ?
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 am

Lamts18 wrote:
Ssquirrel wrote:

Ya, me too..... looking at the TM Burner irons , Mizzy MX200 , etc... Rolling Eyes
What are you considering.... ?

Those u named lor.. G15, Cobra or Yonex. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 am

Ya.. the Cobras and Pings is cool... can't wait till Sept..
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 am

The ping red red one..in stead of just one model like G10 for driver, now have G15 and i15..make decision more difficult liao..
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:26 pm

I'll look forward to the new California series from SC...honey dipped finish.

Pics from Cameron Collector:

new products. Californiabrochure

new products. Californiadesigns
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 pm

omg circa change colour and now call california.....with weights!!!

Last edited by DGman on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Also crossing my fingers that the Titleist 710MBs come in a satin finish instead of chrome.

Saw some in the tour bags of pros in spy pics of this week's WGC Bridgstone Invitational. Hope its not 'tour only'.

Titleist
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Whoa ! so many people buying new stuffs, Time for me to buy over those used stuff from them leow ! Very Happy

I need another putter for my spare set at NSRCC, a Titleist 52 Vokey for my current set and saving up for a Skin for X'mas !!!

Beer
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:35 pm

S70B wrote:
I'll look forward to the new California series from SC...honey dipped finish.

Pics from Cameron Collector:

new products. Californiabrochure

new products. Californiadesigns

Interesting, but I dislike the curved look. Maybe I'll change my mind when they come out. For the meantime, they do look... like I said... interesting Smile Thx for the update, S70B.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:05 pm

The models are the same as his circa and oil can finishes series. Looking at the pics, the diff is the honey dip finish and the weight ports on some of the models.

If its USD$299 and they have a NP2, expect it to find its way into my bag. Scotty Cameron
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 pm

S70B wrote:
The models are the same as his circa and oil can finishes series. Looking at the pics, the diff is the honey dip finish and the weight ports on some of the models.

If its USD$299 and they have a NP2, expect it to find its way into my bag. Scotty Cameron

Expect many of us here to demand pictures, reviews and free tries Wink
Back to top Go down
Ken_
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Ken_

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Uncle Lau wrote:
Whoa ! so many people buying new stuffs, Time for me to buy over those used stuff from them leow ! Very Happy

I need another putter for my spare set at NSRCC, a Titleist 52 Vokey for my current set and saving up for a Skin for X'mas !!!

Beer

Uncle Lau, I have a Titleist 52 Vokey that I'm currently not using. I bought it 2 years ago because I needed a gap wedge, but my current set (Mizuno MX950) comes with a gap wedge, so I'm not using it.

If you like, I can pass that to you to test. If you like it, buy me cheng teng next time. I would probably rate it 7/10, and it is not Spin Mill (I bought it when the Spin Mill series came out, but Titleist Spill Mill is for 56, 58 and 60, 52 is not spin mill as they claimed that it would spin too much) I am keeping the 60 degree in my bag.

Let me know if you want it, and we can figure out how I can pass that to you.
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 pm

here are the mizunos!

new products. Post-31742-1247521239-1
new products. Post-31742-1247521254-1
new products. Post-31742-1247579391-1
new products. Post-31742-1247579407-1
(pictures from golfwrx.com)

maybe a transition iron into the mp series? i'm still going for the mx200s though! just demo-ed them today and they are sweeet! Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Ken_ wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

Beer

Uncle Lau, I have a Titleist 52 Vokey that I'm currently not using. I bought it 2 years ago because I needed a gap wedge, but my current set (Mizuno MX950) comes with a gap wedge, so I'm not using it.

If you like, I can pass that to you to test. If you like it, buy me cheng teng next time. I would probably rate it 7/10, and it is not Spin Mill (I bought it when the Spin Mill series came out, but Titleist Spill Mill is for 56, 58 and 60, 52 is not spin mill as they claimed that it would spin too much) I am keeping the 60 degree in my bag.

Thanks bro Ken ! PM you leow !

Yoo Hooo !!!

Swing
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Ken_ wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

Beer

Thanks bro Ken ! PM you leow !

Yoo Hooo !!!

Swing

Now u got a full set at xmm house ler lor..
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 am

Sobs .....XMM house golf set now at my sister place, XMM moved back to Taiwan leow.....sobs Sad
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 am

huh... tats sad.. u got ditched.
It's okay.. just get used to it, will do.
this forum got lots of xmm as well. Very Happy

Maybe a change of taste for xdd. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 am

No ditched lah ! I so yentao and romantic..........she moved back after her Uni studies here.....now must go M.O.S and hunt leow....you coming bro Roy...???/

Beer
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 am

U old cow eat tender grass ah.
Seriously, I have never been to M.O.S.... Embarassed
MOS Burger probably several times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 am

MOM i heard of...wat is MOS...Ministry of Separation ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new products. Empty
PostSubject: Re: new products.   new products. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new products.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next