Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic

Go down 
+4
botak
sunny
mUAr_cHEe
FootJoy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic Empty
PostSubject: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

This year on the PGA TOUR, FootJoy gives you another reason to keep an eye on the players wearing the #1 shoe and #1 glove in golf. In 2010, when FJ WINS, YOU WIN!

FJ ambassador Steve Stricker defended his title at the John Deere Classic wearing FJ Shoes and Puretouch Gloves. Now you stand the chance to win FJ ICON shoes and Puretouch glove in this contest.

Enter now to win:
http://www.footjoy.com.sg/contest/fjwinsyouwin/entry.asp

Considering FootJoy is the #1 shoe and glove on the PGA TOUR, you have a great chance to win when FJ wins! Good luck.

Contest ends on 18 July 2010. Please do not use punctuation marks or symbols such as commas (,) Percentage (%), semi colon : and dash (-) (--), or # in the contest form. If you need further assistance, do email FJ Singapore at salessg@acushnetgolf.com.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 pm

This time, I got through...
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

thought you win Smile
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 pm

not yet. but if i do, my daughter gets an upgrade on her milk this month... Smile
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:07 pm

I cannot get through Sad . Keep returning back to the blank contest page after completing my entry.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm

make sure your address dun have funny stuff like # : etc.

Check if you get error msg
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Botak, for your address for example is #11- 102. You have to do it this way 11 102.
Sure to get thru. Let us know when it got thru.

titu
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:19 pm

I notice the followings sentence while my entry failed to register , subsequently when I remove them it seems ok :

"Please do not use punctuation marks or symbols such as commas (,) Percentage (%), semi colon(Smile and dash (-) (--), or # in the contest form. If you need further assistance, do email FJ Singapore at salessg@acushnetgolf.com."

Maybe you can try again by removing the # and the , etcs...

botak wrote:
I cannot get through Sad . Keep returning back to the blank contest page after completing my entry.
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Got it! Thanks titu, sunny & hillgreen
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm

No problem , in fact, just tried myself and later noticed there are other posts having the same solution....

Cheers..
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 am

Click here to find out the winner for the FJ Wins You Win John Deere Classic 2010

http://www.footjoy.com.sg/contest/fjwinsyouwin/winners.asp

www.footjoy.com.sg
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 am

arrggh! not me Sad
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Bummer... maybe next time Smile
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Hiaz......sian, no chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic   FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FJ Wins You Win! Contest - John Deere Classic
Page 1 of 1