Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Far East Pan-West......sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Far East Pan-West......sale  Empty
PostSubject: Far East Pan-West......sale    Far East Pan-West......sale  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 am

FYI.............FAR EAST Pan-west having sale fm 24th - 27th June....

disclaimer: Not sure if this is the sale worth waiting for. coz I think the term 'sale' might mean different to the PW's folks vs. the masses
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: Far East Pan-West......sale    Far East Pan-West......sale  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:50 am

Just back nothing much thou!!!

Almost the same usual stuffs but probably they are just preparing when i was there 10mins ago...
Back to top Go down
ren_hao
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Far East Pan-West......sale    Far East Pan-West......sale  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 pm

I thought it is under renovations? the 2nd floor one rite? When I went there 2 weeks back, it was empty and closed leh.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Far East Pan-West......sale    Far East Pan-West......sale  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Lunch time was there and they still haven't finished preparing... Store is still messy...

The Odyssey White Hot Tour Putter 33" as advertised is not the same as what it is in store. The picture showing the putter with offset but those selling there does not have it. It totally a different model as what it has advertised.

Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: Far East Pan-West......sale    Far East Pan-West......sale  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

erh... odessey white hot tour have diff models in the series... cost wise is the same...
only diff in price is when u see 2 same model but diff lengths...
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Far East Pan-West......sale    Far East Pan-West......sale  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm

ren_hao wrote:
I thought it is under renovations? the 2nd floor one rite? When I went there 2 weeks back, it was empty and closed leh.

I think today is their 1st day of opening again... but still very messy... how can a shop be open with things haven even pack properly.... scratch
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Far East Pan-West......sale    Far East Pan-West......sale  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 pm

mysticsea wrote:
erh... odessey white hot tour have diff models in the series... cost wise is the same...

Yup, i know have diff models.. but but they advertised the picture not same as in store... feeling cheated to go down... Sad

But saw White Ice at another store.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: Far East Pan-West......sale    Far East Pan-West......sale  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:22 pm

yuki wrote:
mysticsea wrote:

Yup, i know have diff models.. but but they advertised the picture not same as in store... feeling cheated to go down... Sad

But saw White Ice at another store.... Twisted Evil

they din mention model number but the series mah... so no cheating lor... bounce

actually i think white ice more chio but cannot have IBS keep changing... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far East Pan-West......sale    Far East Pan-West......sale  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Far East Pan-West......sale
Page 1 of 1