Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!! Empty
PostSubject: COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!   COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi Guys and Gals,

Remember I said we were hosting a Competition to win Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers? Well, here it is!! Just read the copy and answer a couple of simple questions and you'll be up in line to win some reall attractive prizes!! Of course, I need you to send your particulars to info@pacommedia.com as well... just follow the instructions below and we look forward to seeing your replies!!

GolfPunk Benny

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=all&subj=241607820538&aid=-1&pid=1218081&id=1485905765&oid=241607820538

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=all&subj=241607820538&aid=-1&pid=1218081&id=1485905765&oid=241607820538
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!   COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Seems like different e-mail address, which one to send to ?
Back to top Go down
Golf Punk
Golf Punk Staff
Golf Punk

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!   COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 pm

AH-DU-I!!! Sorry folks... good eye there snowman!! It's info@golfpunk.com.sg

Pai seh...
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!   COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 pm

still different
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!   COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:31 pm

i guess we will just send to both addresses :

info@golfpunk.com.sg
punkmail@golfpunk.com.sg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!   COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!
Page 1 of 1