Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ahdan78

Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? Empty
PostSubject: Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??   Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi, anyone can advise where to shop for golf items in Taipei? Thks.
Back to top Go down
foolwalking
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
foolwalking

PostSubject: Re: Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??   Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Been through that route bro. Pretty slack for golf kit in Taipei. Might advise you to not do so...
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??   Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:32 pm

I just came back from TPE last month, there arent many golf shops in TPE, in fact zero, I was there for 6 days, the number of golf clubs i saw, can count with my fingers

The closest items i saw resembling golf brands are PING, PGA Tour, "French Rooster" brand and they are small outlets in some of the major malls around TPE city, but definitely not worth buying, you see the price, your tongue will drop!!

You are better off visiting the night markets in Shilin, Shuangcheng, Ningxia or Xichang and eat till you drop better...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Lee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Ryan Lee

PostSubject: Re: Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??   Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 pm

in TPE, the golf stuff are mainly concentrated in the major departmental store, like sogo, paragon- type of branded shopping complexes. U can visit the departmental area and look for golf or sports section.. but prices are higher than Sg. Only interesting if u r looking for brands of clothes/accessories that r not available in Sg. e.g. they have a variety for Lecoste, ping golf clothing etc.. Other than these, clubs, balls, shoes are better in variety & price in Sg.
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??   Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:43 pm

u going taipei meh??

so next week available or not?
Back to top Go down
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ahdan78

PostSubject: Re: Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??   Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Foolwalking n ralphlim thks for sharing. Think I just enjoy the food better lol
Back to top Go down
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ahdan78

PostSubject: Re: Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??   Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Ryan Lee wrote:
in TPE, the golf stuff are mainly concentrated in the major departmental store, like sogo, paragon- type of branded shopping complexes. U can visit the departmental area and look for golf or sports section.. but prices are higher than Sg. Only interesting if u r looking for brands of clothes/accessories that r not available in Sg. e.g. they have a variety for Lecoste, ping golf clothing etc.. Other than these, clubs, balls, shoes are better in variety & price in Sg.

pls get some golf related stuff back for me!!!
Back to top Go down
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ahdan78

PostSubject: Re: Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??   Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
u going taipei meh??

so next week available or not?

I goin TPE end June so we can still play dun worry bro, let u kill pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??   Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to look for golf equipments in Taipei??
Page 1 of 1