Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh

Go down 
+5
pushslice
jimmychoo
daveaha
Yarra
TNRM
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 am

Just thinking aloud of where's a nice place for a golfing holiday lasting about 4 days with only the guys. I'm agnostic on locations and was wondering which would be the ideal place for those who've been there. BTW, cost is a consideration as well.

Recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:36 am

I live in Jakarta and I can suggest a few places to play golf around here. Plan your trip right and you could get as much as 6 rounds of golf in 4 days.

Some courses are virtually next to each other and you can hop on from one to the other to squeeze 2 rounds of golf in one day. One particular course has 45 holes and I can guarantee you that you can play them all in a day!

There are 2 courses close to the airport, you can play one once you land and one before you depart. Green fees are around $100 or less per round plus tips.
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 am

Yarra: Sounds great. 2 things to ask: (1) Heard that traffic is bad. I suppose we have to factor this in? (2) What's the night life scene like for after golf?
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:53 am

Don't even need to consider Jakarta as holiday place or golfing escapade. You'll spend most of your times on the road, stuck in the jam. After office hours also the traffic is atrocious in the city area as everyone is rushing home.

Bandung, which is two hours drive away from Jakarta (there's a direct flight with Air Asia too), is a better place. Cooler weather, better view, good food, and prettier girls also Smile
But the problem with Bandung is... it always rains in the afternoon, so you have to go for early tee off (6 am). Nightlife in Bandung is not as hectic as Jakarta, but there're thousands and one cafe on the mountain side where you can enjoy cool weather (below 20s), with good food and live music...

If I were you, I'll skipJakarta altogether.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 pm

I love Ho Chi Minh.....not only for golf Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:02 pm

i can give feedback on Jkt. For a strict golfing holiday, you'll need a variety of golf courses. I suppose you should aim to play 3 diff. courses once or a 2+1 combo (in two courses). Nights out with the guys are probably important as well (unless you just want a massage to relieve the aches of playing 3 days straight and sleep early)

Jakarta: Has numerous golf courses both in the inner city (older/classic courses) and in the outskirts (modern/tropic/championship courses). Cost vary from S$60 (weekdays) to S$120 (weekends). Courses are usually empty on weekdays. The best ones are in the outskirts e.g. Emeralda, Damai Indah, Royal & Halim 2, thus securing a Toyota Kijang transport (with driver) to ferry you around is a must. There are plenty of entertainment downtown for single guys and for family guys alike, pick your poison... Food price is similar to Spore. The killer is the traffic though as it takes long time to reach places. Golf in the early morning (6.30 am-ish, rest/relax afternoon and dinner/drinks in the eve downtown should be achievable.

happy golfing.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:09 pm

I like Bandung more than Jkt too, Dago is my favorite course. But there may not be enough excellent courses to play for a 4-days all golf holiday.

Bandung is great for a family holiday over a long weekend. Shopping is nice/cheap. I brought my sporeans friends (all mums or single women), and they went ga ga in Bandung. Everybody paid extra weight to Air Asia.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:15 pm

pushslice wrote:
I like Bandung more than Jkt too, Dago is my favorite course. But there may not be enough excellent courses to play for a 4-days all golf holiday.

Bandung is great for a family holiday over a long weekend. Shopping is nice/cheap. I brought my sporeans friends (all mums or single women), and they went ga ga in Bandung. Everybody paid extra weight to Air Asia.

Best. Smile

Actually Bandung has more courses now.

I can recommend Mountain View Golf Course, Dago Endah Golf course (one of the oldest, there's one par 3 - 88 m only... use your wedge there !), Jatinangor (1 hour drive), and Kopo Indah Golf course.

The most challenging one is Mountain View Golf course.... Be prepared to lose lots of balls there. So many hazards, OB, cliffs, jungles.... hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Wow... You guys sure have experience in the region.

jimmychoo: I'm personally very curious about HCM for the total experience of golf + others. Any good recommendations? If too controvercial, do PM me.

daveaha and Pushslice: I've been told by a good friend that although the traffic in JKT sucks big time, as long as it's planned into the itinerary, JKT is an absolute blast for a bunch of guys to golf and have fun for a reasonable sum. Add to that the frequency of slights from SIN, and it's a winner.

Anybody keen to do a boys only 3 - 4 day golf vacation soon?
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:04 pm

daveaha wrote:

Bandung, which is two hours drive away from Jakarta (there's a direct flight with Air Asia too), is a better place. Cooler weather, better view, good food, and prettier girls also Smile

Now you got my attention... Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh Icon_lol Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:09 pm

TNRM wrote:

jimmychoo: I'm personally very curious about HCM for the total experience of golf + others. Any good recommendations? If too controvercial, do PM me.

Ho Chi Minh City???? PM me what you have in mind, both on/off the course. Will provide you with as much info as I can. If time permits, I may even be able to help you with logistical arrangements.

Last edited by Winston on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:13 pm

TNRM wrote:
Yarra: Sounds great. 2 things to ask: (1) Heard that traffic is bad. I suppose we have to factor this in? (2) What's the night life scene like for after golf?

As bad as the traffic in Jakarta, if you aim your (first) tee time at around 6 in the morning (it's actually like 7am Singapore time, sunrise in Jakarta at around 5.40) you can actually squeeze your second tee time at 1. Some courses are next to one another or really close by.

Depending on the course you play and the day of the week (also the time of the week), I think the traffic should not be much of a problem. Granted, Bandung traffic should be much better especially mid-week as by weekend it's gonna be as jam as Jakarta due to the Jakartans travelling to Bandung for weekend getaways.

Night life is something you shouldn't ask me about. Laughing I hardly go to those spots. I am allergic (big time) to alcohols and I usually run in the mornings. So for the days I do not run, I'd rather sleep early and wake up late. But I do know quite a bit, and they are lively. This is a place where you can have anything you can imagine as long as you got money. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:13 pm

TNRM wrote:

daveaha and Pushslice: I've been told by a good friend that although the traffic in JKT sucks big time, as long as it's planned into the itinerary, JKT is an absolute blast for a bunch of guys to golf and have fun for a reasonable sum. Add to that the frequency of slights from SIN, and it's a winner.

Anybody keen to do a boys only 3 - 4 day golf vacation soon?

If you are going to Jakarta, let me know. I might be able to arrange my schedule around your golf rounds. Wink
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:21 pm

So far, I have 1 friend who's keen. Wilkang, can I count you in? Location TBC. Time likely in June.

Winston: Thanks for offer. Will PM you.

Yarra: Cool thanks. See how many takers. Heard so much about JKT that I'm itching to go.
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 pm

As long as it doesn't clash with GR's Anniversary game in June...guess can consider Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh Icon_biggrin

Wonder what's the cost is going to be like??
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Wilkang: You want to PM me the possible slots your have for 3-4 days in June?
Back to top Go down
andslm
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Yarra wrote:
TNRM wrote:

As bad as the traffic in Jakarta, if you aim your (first) tee time at around 6 in the morning (it's actually like 7am Singapore time, sunrise in Jakarta at around 5.40) you can actually squeeze your second tee time at 1. Some courses are next to one another or really close by.

Depending on the course you play and the day of the week (also the time of the week), I think the traffic should not be much of a problem. Granted, Bandung traffic should be much better especially mid-week as by weekend it's gonna be as jam as Jakarta due to the Jakartans travelling to Bandung for weekend getaways.

Night life is something you shouldn't ask me about. Laughing I hardly go to those spots. I am allergic (big time) to alcohols and I usually run in the mornings. So for the days I do not run, I'd rather sleep early and wake up late. But I do know quite a bit, and they are lively. This is a place where you can have anything you can imagine as long as you got money. Twisted Evil

another suggestion is to play at suburb golf course. most of Jakarta real estate will have golf course, perhaps can consider sentul, tangerang (lippo) but you will need to stay a bit outside jakarta to beat the traffic Smile
Back to top Go down
darenlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
darenlim

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:32 pm

I recently had a short trip of 3 days with my friends in Jakarta.
I am very familiar with Jakarta as I am here (am in JKT NOW) every month.
You can give me a call @ 96222845 and would be more than happy to fill you in with the details. I can advise you the place to stay and the right time to book your tee slots.
As for nightlife, there are tons of things to do, it only depends on what you want out of your nightlife. Smile

Below was the rough itinerary we had during our stay.

Day 1 thurs - checked in/slept early
Day 2 Friday (7am Tee off) - Played 36 holes at Royal Jakarta (Halim)
(Dinner & Massage)
Day 3 Saturday (6.30am Tee off) - Played 36 Holes at Damai (BSD)
(DInner & Massage/drinks)
Day 4 Sunday (6.30am Tee off ) - 18 holes Cengkareng (by the airport)
(took 2pm flight back to Singapore)

We stayed at Novotel Hotel Mangga Dua which goes at about RP700k/night (abt SGD100)
In my own opinion, these 3 courses are the best in Jakarta.
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:35 pm

andslm wrote:
Yarra wrote:
TNRM wrote:

another suggestion is to play at suburb golf course. most of Jakarta real estate will have golf course, perhaps can consider sentul, tangerang (lippo) but you will need to stay a bit outside jakarta to beat the traffic Smile

Exactly the courses I had in mind, it's just that I didn't mention names since I figured you guys won't have the slightest idea what golf courses I am talking about... Laughing

But two of the newest courses in Jakarta would be Royale and Pondok Indah. They are great courses, but a little expensive. If you are playing Royale, you can get to play two courses suggesting to play Royale in the afternoon as it could take a longer time to complete 18 holes.

Pondok Indah, unless you play Sunday where the traffic ain't that bad, I do not think you can manage to squeeze another round in the day. the last governor of Jakarta turned this area from a really nice place to stay to one of the most difficult part of Jakarta to reach due to traffic jam!
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Daren: Sounds solid. U up for something similar if I can get us another 3 ball? Just curious but how much did you spend total for the complete package plus airfare + tips etc etc. This is just to set and outer order of magnitude for the rest of the guys in the flight.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:39 pm

agree with Yarra. Play at sunrise, the weather is still nice and there's no traffic yet. Slip in the next round if you got strong legs and can stand the afternoon heat.

East of Jkt: Halim II and Royale, right next to each other.
South: Emeralda and Riverside. Neighbours too.
West: Damai Indah BSD (Nicklaus) and Gading Raya.
North: Cengkareng and Damai Indah (Pantai Indah Kapuk by Trent Jones)

Just dont stay right at downtown (Sudirman - Thamrin - Kuningan - Slipi areas). If you stay close to the outer ring road (highway) e.g. Kemang area, the traffic is manageable.

I'll be in Jkt in mid July and in Sept (right after hari Raya), if the time coincides with your plan. Maybe I can join you guys for a round or two.
Back to top Go down
andslm
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Yarra wrote:

Exactly the courses I had in mind, it's just that I didn't mention names since I figured you guys won't have the slightest idea what golf courses I am talking about... Laughing

But two of the newest courses in Jakarta would be Royale and Pondok Indah. They are great courses, but a little expensive. If you are playing Royale, you can get to play two courses suggesting to play Royale in the afternoon as it could take a longer time to complete 18 holes.

Pondok Indah, unless you play Sunday where the traffic ain't that bad, I do not think you can manage to squeeze another round in the day. the last governor of Jakarta turned this area from a really nice place to stay to one of the most difficult part of Jakarta to reach due to traffic jam!

yup, agree on pondok indah, i was there several time to company my uncle though, not yet playing golf that time Smile

there is antoher golf course in the city, near CBD (near electronic city) but not sure on the green condition.
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:42 pm

darenlim wrote:
You can give me a call @ 96222845 and would be more than happy to fill you in with the details. I can advise you the place to stay and the right time to book your tee slots.
As for nightlife, there are tons of things to do, it only depends on what you want out of your nightlife. Smile

(Dinner & Massage)

We stayed at Novotel Hotel Mangga Dua which goes at about RP700k/night (abt SGD100)
In my own opinion, these 3 courses are the best in Jakarta.

That was a good itinerary. But you did miss the courses around the mountain area, those are the challenging courses.

I'd suggest you try Jagorawi Golf and Country club next time you are in town for a 36-a-day. You can even squeeze 45-a-day since the course are generally quiet during the weekdays. At times, you feel like you own those courses to your own... just like your own private courses!

Emeralda has 27 holes and the closes mountainous-setup course around Jakarta. Further up, you got Rainbow Hills, Bogor Raya and Rancamaya. Those are great courses, too.

Damai Indah is not as good as it used to be. The greens are really artificial. I heard Pondok Indah is really good. They just renovated the whole course including the facilities.

Pantai Indah Kapuk and Cengkareng, both are so close to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 pm

andslm wrote:
Yarra wrote:

yup, agree on pondok indah, i was there several time to company my uncle though, not yet playing golf that time Smile

there is antoher golf course in the city, near CBD (near electronic city) but not sure on the green condition.

The one right at the CBD area is Senayan. Forget about it! An old course, not a good course. You might find unpleasant smells from the dumpster on some of the holes. As with old courses in the area, the caddies are generally a bunch of money-hungry, sick people who would do anything to you to get an extra tip. Lost a few shirts that I put in the bag (in case of rain and stuffs), certainly more balls than I can count and a friend got his club wrecked so that the caddy can offer him a repair! Not good!
Back to top Go down
darenlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
darenlim

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Yarra wrote:
darenlim wrote:

(Dinner & Massage)

In my own opinion, these 3 courses are the best in Jakarta. Off the Black

That was a good itinerary. But you did miss the courses around the mountain area, those are the challenging courses.

I'd suggest you try Jagorawi Golf and Country club next time you are in town for a 36-a-day. You can even squeeze 45-a-day since the course are generally quiet during the weekdays. At times, you feel like you own those courses to your own... just like your own private courses!

Emeralda has 27 holes and the closes mountainous-setup course around Jakarta. Further up, you got Rainbow Hills, Bogor Raya and Rancamaya. Those are great courses, too.

Damai Indah is not as good as it used to be. The greens are really artificial. I heard Pondok Indah is really good. They just renovated the whole course including the facilities.

Pantai Indah Kapuk and Cengkareng, both are so close to the airport.

I have played at most of the courses already and most of my friends here are members of these courses. I am kinda lazy to travel to Bogor to play plus its the things you can do after golf that brings me back to Jakarta. Plus I live in Mangga Dua/ Ancol. Smile

The courses I personally like are Royal (ridiculously long), Damai Indah/BSD (Layouts are nice/conditions are acceptable), Cengkareng (easy with good course conditions), Pondok Indah (beautiful course/conditions, Jagorawi (Not for the faint hearted/challenging course), Riverside (Beautiful course)

Book weekdays, it would be so much cheaper.
Weekends are expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh   Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on Golf Holiday Locations: Manila, Jakarta, KL, Shenzen, Ho Chi Minh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next