Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament

Go down 
+34
ChrisD
kelly
Raquel
botak
pushslice
crystal_tiong
blee67
mUAr_cHEe
katherinechiok
Tituman
LinLauPeh
golf_snowman
alvin7379
rangereye
Tian
mojojojo
frosTEE
asahi
wilkang
fabulous
golfbeginner
poresia
Technospaz
mloy
oned10t
hardrock
eden
hardballs
nientsu
daveaha
eiji
Duval_S
PK
clarencekim
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Mloy: Your birdie and low scores on the green obviously was good (stableford) at Raffles CC's Lake course.

Now you must give other GRs more strokes when playing with you!

I have been ending up in the frickin bunkers too often lately and taking multiple strokes just to get out.

I guess it's back to the practice sand bunkers again for me until I can get a ball out in one stroke and within at least 6 feet of the hole!

Congrats.

cheers
Back to top Go down
PK
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Cool!!!! Congrats Mloy! Beer
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 pm

WAH!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

So to categorize you as Buayee seems to be an understatement liao...

So paiseh...as I tot of only asking 3/3 fm you....seems like i need to relook myself in the mirror.....Sorry for being disrespectful!!!! Little bird donno catapult
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm

For those who saw her play at V-Golf, it's obvious she is killer on and around the greens.

Chomp chomp!!!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 pm

First off, congratulations.

more importantly,
9-9 next time we play! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:25 pm

And yet she told me she can only play even with me. What a cheating buayee....

You have to give me 9-9 next time we play.

Congrats btw Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Quote :
daveaha wrote:

Dave...That means you are her std lor....wah....if I need to ask > 3/3 fm Mloy, that means i have to beg the same from you....
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm

This is wat she will say bout her low score(ESP when she is asking for strokes),'i tell you! This is a one off only. I can't believe it myself! Usually I only managed to break 100 only. I was just very lucky on a couple of holes. Trust me, I don play tat well one.'

congrats Monica!!!!!'
Back to top Go down
hardballs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
hardballs

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Congratulations!

and to think you almost walked out before they handed out your prize....
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
daveaha wrote:

Dave...That means you are her std lor....wah....if I need to ask > 3/3 fm Mloy, that means i have to beg the same from you....

Ooooeeeiii... far from it lah... I think on the actual one, you have to give me instead.

Can you believe that these buayee ask for strokes instead ? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:23 pm

well done mloy...
Back to top Go down
oned10t
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
oned10t

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Congrats Mloy!
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:28 pm

hardballs wrote:
Congratulations!

and to think you almost walked out before they handed out your prize....

Thanks everyone! To be honest I did not expect to win any prizes. As hardballs said I was walking out after not winning anything from the lucky draw and telling myself that that's all folks time to go home. I played crap but I guess I was just lucky that the other ladies golfers played badly. It was really a hot day and towards the end I was punctured. Anyway I was really surprised and happy. Once again THANKS!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:33 pm

clarencekim wrote:
Mloy: Your birdie and low scores on the green obviously was good (stableford) at Raffles CC's Lake course.

Now you must give other GRs more strokes when playing with you!

I have been ending up in the frickin bunkers too often lately and taking multiple strokes just to get out.

I guess it's back to the practice sand bunkers again for me until I can get a ball out in one stroke and within at least 6 feet of the hole!

Congrats.

cheers

People, correction, I came in 2nd runner up. My score was terrible (more than 100 actually) but because it was stableford points I managed to score on some of the holes and the birdie did help alot.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Clap clap clap Smile
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:50 pm

mloy,

congrats. any S$5k CTC travel voucher?

looks like we can play square.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 pm

poresia wrote:
mloy,

congrats. any S$5k CTC travel voucher?

looks like we can play square.

Hi poresia, thanks. I don't have your kind of standard to play in those elite tournaments. Only got crystal trophy. NO NO No still have to take strokes from you. My stableford point I thinks was only 31 which normally is not good enough to win. Was just lucky!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Wah....I can imagine this Sunday game........PLS ensure that the appropriate introduction for MLoy hor .....at the tee off box

Eg. " LADIES and GENTLEMEN.....on the tee, fresh fm her spectacular performance in the recent highly competitive SGA-GC tournament, where she single-handly ...without more than 2 drops of sweat......SWEPT away all competitions...to finish as runner-up.............Presenting.....MMMMMMM........................LOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!"
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Wah....I can imagine this Sunday game........PLS ensure that the appropriate introduction for MLoy hor .....at the tee off box

Eg. " LADIES and GENTLEMEN.....on the tee, fresh fm her spectacular performance in the recent highly competitive SGA-GC tournament, where she single-handly ...without more than 2 drops of sweat......SWEPT away all competitions...to finish as runner-up.............Presenting.....MMMMMMM........................LOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!"

ROFL ROFL Duval_S you are so funny. I finished 2ND RUNNER UP. You seeI am not good enough to win the 1st prize. With my standard have to settle for 3rd placing.
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Congrats.... and well done.... cheers
I nvr win anything before sob sob :-(
Back to top Go down
fabulous
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 pm

cheers Congratulations
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Well done sista..congrats.. Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Congrats on your medal placing at this 'water loo loo' course!
alien
looks like gotta revise the bet for this Sunday. Hehe
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:55 pm

fabulous wrote:
cheers Congratulations

Hey Fabulous. Thanks. It was nice having you on the same flight. Good company!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament   Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats mloy on ur runner-up trophy at the SGA-GC Annual Tournament
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next