Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore

Go down 
+5
toekong
duffader
golf_snowman
Winston
Cobra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobra
Cobra Staff
Cobra

Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Cobra Fans,

We are happy to let you know that both S2 Drivers and Fairways begin arriving in authorised Cobra Dealer stores from today here in Singapore.

Cobra S2 Drivers feature:

9 Point Face Technology
• With a thin Milled Rhombus Face insert surrounded by an even thinner titanium perimeter,
Cobra engineered 9 Point Face Technology to generate increased ball speed across the
clubface.

Adjustable Flight Technology (AFT)
• Three simple face-angle settings (Open, Neutral and Closed) allow golfers to optimize trajectory
for increased distance and produce straighter ball flight for improved accuracy.

Highly Engineered Head Structure
• The new, more-traditional head shape maximizes energy transfer while making drives sound as
good as they look.

You can read more about S2 at the following link:

http://www.cobragolf.com.sg/drivers/MensS2Driver.aspx

SRP for S2 Drivers = $655
SRP for S2 Fairways = $375

Please see the following link for Cobra Demo Days:

http://www.cobragolf.com.sg/demodays/default.asp?region=SG

Cobra, Singapore
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:12 am

Hi,

Would it be possible for you to let me know the SRP for Cobra S2 irons Graphite?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 am

hi

i saw the demo schedule, wondering any plan for demo in TPY range ?

thank you
snowman
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 am

HI Cobra,

Just want to check if the face come as a naturally closed face. I saw one at GH the other day and seems to me that the face is closed even at neutral hosel location.
Back to top Go down
Cobra
Cobra Staff
Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Winston wrote:
Hi,

Would it be possible for you to let me know the SRP for Cobra S2 irons Graphite?

Thanks

Hi Winston,

SRP for S2 Irons in Graphite is $1435.00

Cobra, Singapore
Back to top Go down
Cobra
Cobra Staff
Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:58 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
hi

i saw the demo schedule, wondering any plan for demo in TPY range ?

thank you
snowman

Hi Snowman,

If you mean Toa Payoh we do not have any demos planned for there at this time.

Cobra, Singapore
Back to top Go down
Cobra
Cobra Staff
Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 pm

duffader wrote:
HI Cobra,

Just want to check if the face come as a naturally closed face. I saw one at GH the other day and seems to me that the face is closed even at neutral hosel location.

Hi Duffader,

The S2 drivers are square in the neutral position. Below is some information from a website that might explain what you are experiencing. This is pretty common:

"Believe it or not, your eyes "play tricks" on you related to face angle. Because you look at the driver from a slightly different angle with each eye at address due to the driver being positioned toward the front of your stance, what often appears to you to be square is actually open. Your eyes and the club face form what is a called a compound angle as a result of your head position, tricking your brain into believing an open face looks square, a square face looks closed and closed face may seem to point very much to the left. Some manufacturers produce clubs that are open so that they appear square when a player holds them in address position. Imagine if you slice the ball - as do 90% of all golfers - and your driver looks square to you, but is actually open - it is no wonder that most of your shots travel to the right. In essence, you can make a "good" swing and have the ball go nowhere near its intended target - it's easy to see how important face angle is to a drive's direction!"

We hope that gives you assurance.

Cobra, Singapore
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Cobra wrote:
duffader wrote:
HI Cobra,

Hi Duffader,

The S2 drivers are square in the neutral position. Below is some information from a website that might explain what you are experiencing. This is pretty common:

"Believe it or not, your eyes "play tricks" on you related to face angle. Because you look at the driver from a slightly different angle with each eye at address due to the driver being positioned toward the front of your stance, what often appears to you to be square is actually open. Your eyes and the club face form what is a called a compound angle as a result of your head position, tricking your brain into believing an open face looks square, a square face looks closed and closed face may seem to point very much to the left. Some manufacturers produce clubs that are open so that they appear square when a player holds them in address position. Imagine if you slice the ball - as do 90% of all golfers - and your driver looks square to you, but is actually open - it is no wonder that most of your shots travel to the right. In essence, you can make a "good" swing and have the ball go nowhere near its intended target - it's easy to see how important face angle is to a drive's direction!"

We hope that gives you assurance.

Cobra, Singapore

Thanks for your prompt reply. Its just looks different from my current S9-1 Pro S cos its 2 deg open as i have been told. So comparing to it, it looks pretty close. Nevertheless, i will try it out when there is a demo at WGCC.
Back to top Go down
toekong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Is the demo day this weekend still on??
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:36 pm

toekong wrote:

Hey Toekong ! Are you in Singapore? If yes, you can try the Cobra S2 at GRep SSN on Wednesday night at Marina Bay Range. All of us are waiting for you to show us how you managed to hit 270m drives within months of picking up golf and show us what your coach teaches you for this feat. Please come visit us. I will cancel whatever plans I have already made just to meet up with you on Wed. What say you???

titu
Back to top Go down
Cobra
Cobra Staff
Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 am

toekong wrote:

Hi ToeKong,

Yes, this weekends Demo Day is confirmed. We will be set up at Bukit Batok Driving Range from 11 am until 5pm. Do head down and try out the new S2 Driver.

Cobra Singapore
Back to top Go down
toekong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Haha Sorry Tituman. making plans for this saturday. but i'm trying to be at the Bukit Datok Driving range this saturday. Still planning, nothing concrete yet.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:24 pm

toekong wrote:
Haha Sorry Tituman. making plans for this saturday. but i'm trying to be at the Bukit Datok Driving range this saturday. Still planning, nothing concrete yet.

Let us know if you confirm coming down Toekong. A lot of GR ians will want to watch and learn from you how to hit 270m in just 6 months of picking up golf.

Titu
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Quote :
Tituman wrote:
toekong wrote:

Let us know if you confirm coming down Toekong. A lot of GR ians will want to watch and learn from you how to hit 270m in just 6 months of picking up golf.

Titu

Wah....6 months....270m (carry)!!!!! For every year I play golf, I only able to inch up 0.5 m.....and I started off with only 100m...and now playing 6 years liao

Can you I be your fan???
Back to top Go down
toekong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Paiseh. Just lucky i guess i have been whipping my badminton racquet for years. I will confirm wheter i will be able to make it this saturday as my schedule is quite tight and i only be able to reach Singapore around 3 or 4pm the earliest.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Like something Mr. Deng said...whether you whip badminton, ping pong, soccer...or play marbles....can hit 270m (carry) means you good!!!!! wah...if have chance to play with you, must take stroke liao....
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 pm

please post here if you can make it. Think half of GR will turn up to watch and see if you can give some tips like those from your coach. I am putting this thread on watch.

titu
Back to top Go down
toekong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:06 pm

will do guys. BTW what is the price range for the S2 Driver? And also for ZL??
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by Tituman on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toekong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Really.. thanks.. Cost about RM 1200, after discount here.
Hope i can meet you guys this sat. And i hope i wun dissapoint you guys. My Driving been a little off lately.
Cross my finger..
BTW, i'm thinking of buying the S2 if i think its suitable for me. Anybody can recommend where is the best place to buy??
By that i mean where i can get a good deal?
Back to top Go down
blackice88
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
blackice88

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi cobra staff, King Cobra S9-1 Pro series Drivers are good clubs how come no more available at the store and all your stores are selling the S2 series. i am with a old school of thoughts of 'fixed' face angle setting... will there be further improvement on Pro Series Drivers in the future? i am a loyal supported of your pro series Drivers. Very Happy Dont kill the product line la....
Back to top Go down
Cobra
Cobra Staff
Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:31 am

blackice88 wrote:
Hi cobra staff, King Cobra S9-1 Pro series Drivers are good clubs how come no more available at the store and all your stores are selling the S2 series. i am with a old school of thoughts of 'fixed' face angle setting... will there be further improvement on Pro Series Drivers in the future? i am a loyal supported of your pro series Drivers. Very Happy Dont kill the product line la....

Hi Blackice,

The S9-1 Pro was a fantastic club but was never replaced by an S2 version unfortunately. There maybe some future generation pro drivers but nothing for sure at this time.

Thanks for your support.

Cobra Golf, Singapore
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 am

Hi Cobra staffs,

May I know whether there is a Cobra demo in Singapore this month September ? If so, what location and time ?

Also may I know where the authorized Cobra Dealer in Singapore ?

Please do not direct me to Cobra website as it does not show country Singapore or demo information.

Thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore   Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobra S2 Driver & Fairway Availability in Singapore
Page 1 of 1