Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour Empty
PostSubject: Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour   Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 am

Hi,

The report is filed by Scott Minton, the US distributor of Zen products...this was just at the start of Transitions Open which will commence today.

First week on the Tour... I think it went great. Here is the action that we got:

Troy Matteson – Winner of PGA Tour 2009 Fry’s Open. He loved the Oracle Milled version (same as MC and "i" and is planning on playing the putter this week. He finished 2nd in the tourney in 2008. I would love to form a long term deal with this guy, he is solid.

Boo Weekly. Worked the Oracle drills with him for over 2 hours and he took one of the putters to practice with. Big advocate of the drills and will spread the word.

John Daly – Custom made him 4 ZZ-2’s and he played it last week in Puerto Rico and we plan on this week as well. John is temperamental so he could change at any moment.

Chris DiMarco – Again, worked the drills with him and custom made him a Oracle Putter.

Tim Wilkinson – Custom made him a ZPC-3 and Oracle.

This is great work for the first week, we got much more exposure and attention than any other independent putter company.

Going forward – It is very clear that there is going to be a lot of demand for the Milled Mallet Oracle and the Z20 training clips. I was approached by 7 Tour guys who had been looking for the Clip after seeing Heath Slocum use it on Tour each week.

The ZA-3 was a huge hit as well. Guys love the look of it. I think going forward, we need to introduce the Mid-Mallet as soon as possible, had some requests for it.

In summary, the week went very very well and we definitely have the right guy for the job in Paul. He knows everyone and is not afraid to get the putter in front of anyone. We worked with Harrington, Furyk, Scott, etc all today. The brand is known on the Tour now.

Legend:

Z20 Training Clip

Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour 3926316028_69293c068a_o

Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour 3926315940_ecddc48a40_o

Currently in development, a new slide top RDE Mallet to cover the Oracle (aperture) during play and a very chio Mid Mallet.

Stay tuned folks....

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour   Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:37 am

Wah lau eh...
DGMan.. u show all these for what???

After all we cannot get.. or "no stock" hehehehe...

You know the feeling?? It's like a diabetic outside a candy shop... can see and lau nua only...
hahhaha albino
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour   Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 am

if anyone one in the world gets it...you guys will be the first....

no stock because not in production yet...all the Z20 made for the tour are milled in Sheffield and is not viable for sale cos it very expensive. we are working on the Z20 for actual production.

at least Lamts18 and 4dtoto has the chrome cover that even the pros don't get.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour   Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zen first week Tour Report on the PGA Tour
Page 1 of 1