Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!

Go down 
+14
shotah
DGman
Technospaz
chinchiachun
S70B
sunny
whiston
Golfnuts
weesern
clarencekim
Roystonnn
Khorkar
Lamts18
frosTEE
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm

S70B wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
Oei... DGman since you're in DG... see if they have the ball marker that reads the break too.. Smile

Mr lam, you mean like these:

Breakmaster Digital Green Reader

Momentus EEZ-Read

Saw them last year. Not legal though. Razz

My prev boss.. ex minister of state's wife saw it in bali and she bought one... she refused to sell it to me... Mad
the marker has a bubble inside.. similar to the Momentus .. if you happen to see one, just a buy a few for me..
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 am

DGman wrote:
eerr....frostee, i think you got to keep the ones in the picture.

the retail version is the one with the URL...the one with the FSUO is for special occasion and for those whose finger prints are recorded on our main door control.

DGman

I dun mind having my finger prints recorded on ur main door control... Razz
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:29 am

DGman wrote:

the retail version is the one with the URL...the one with the FSUO is for special occasion and for those whose finger prints are recorded on our main door control.

DGman

Boss, i no finger prints on yr door leh, leg hair scattered around the den qualify or not ah? Btw, when you back? I got head liao.........! Have a gd trip.
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:47 am

Wah... Heard my bro CCC got a 905R man.... scary liao... bro, i think your shaft also have stock. So you need to give me 3 - 3 liao.

DGman, i took two FSUO covers already, one for me and the other for Icebocc, both accounted in our BFG 555 notebook already. Smile
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 am

Damn, news travel faster than Warren 11.5 greens.
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 am

You want to keep this secret from me meh? i think the trend now is old school drivers man. I already books the TM 200 near BFG's back door liao. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 am

Lamts18 wrote:

My prev boss.. ex minister of state's wife saw it in bali and she bought one... she refused to sell it to me... Mad
the marker has a bubble inside.. similar to the Momentus .. if you happen to see one, just a buy a few for me..

Bro, I've seen it before, the momentus one.. A bit cartoon leh; look like the bubble level in my tool kit..
Might as well you go to the hardware shop and buy a small bubble level. They've got various sizes. from like 20cents size to 2" size...
There's a japanese bubble level which is quite nice because it's a bit flatter/slimmer..

Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 China_Yijia_bubble_level_vial_spirit_level_vial
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 pm

DGman wrote:

DGman

I had wanted to ask this question earlier. Thought you changed your mind about the design...
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:44 pm

shotah wrote:
Wah... Heard my bro CCC got a 905R man.... scary liao... bro, i think your shaft also have stock. So you need to give me 3 - 3 liao.

Walau CCC, got lobang dun tell hor...NB
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:56 pm

shotah wrote:

DGman, i took two FSUO covers already, one for me and the other for Icebocc, both accounted in our BFG 555 notebook already. Smile

NB... still want to take strokes from me!!! i think now u need to give me 9-9 liao loh!!
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Ssquirrel wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:

Bro, I've seen it before, the momentus one.. A bit cartoon leh; look like the bubble level in my tool kit..
Might as well you go to the hardware shop and buy a small bubble level. They've got various sizes. from like 20cents size to 2" size...
There's a japanese bubble level which is quite nice because it's a bit flatter/slimmer..

Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 China_Yijia_bubble_level_vial_spirit_level_vial

Thanks... if you happen to see some, just buy for me... thanks..
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 pm

ok...lamts18...just cannot hand carry cos they may think its a detonator for bomb.

btw...usual china style how many containers do you want.....

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:06 am

thanks, one container will do... Smile
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:07 am

Oh BTW, anything else that you think will interest me, just get it for me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:17 am

Lamts18 wrote:
Oh BTW, anything else that you think will interest me, just get it for me... Very Happy
My idol!!! cyclops cheers

PS. Get me one container long hair dictionary!! tongue
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:45 pm

can book the containers with me~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!   Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Putter Covers for Lucky Draw Winners!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2