Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist fitting cost?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aahhhcabretta
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Titleist fitting cost? Empty
PostSubject: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Can anyone here tell me how much it cost to get a full fitted set of mb or cb iron? 4-pw.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Should be the same as retailers...
Was quoted around $1500-$1600 last year
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 pm

aahhhcabretta wrote:
Can anyone here tell me how much it cost to get a full fitted set of mb or cb iron? 4-pw.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

There is no charge for fitting if you buy through one of our fitters, if you choose to buy elsewhere you will need to pay a fitting fee to the fitter for their time. Any other upcharges for exotic shafts or grips are the same no matter where you purchase.

If you would like to go for a fitting you can go to either Chili Golf at Keppel Club or Golf House at Suntec City.

Thank you for your interest.
Back to top Go down
aahhhcabretta
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Titleist wrote:
aahhhcabretta wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

There is no charge for fitting if you buy through one of our fitters, if you choose to buy elsewhere you will need to pay a fitting fee to the fitter for their time. Any other upcharges for exotic shafts or grips are the same no matter where you purchase.

If you would like to go for a fitting you can go to either Chili Golf at Keppel Club or Golf House at Suntec City.

You didnt really mention a price here. So its about 1500-1600 like what jon said? And by the way does rick brown do fitting? If he does, where is he located? My coach in indonesia told me to go look him up.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 pm

aahhhcabretta wrote:
Titleist wrote:
aahhhcabretta wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

You didnt really mention a price here. So its about 1500-1600 like what jon said? And by the way does rick brown do fitting? If he does, where is he located? My coach in indonesia told me to go look him up.

Thanks!

Hi Cabretta,

This is Rick here, the fittings are done by our trained Titleist fitters. As for pricing we don't get involved in this portion, that is something you will need to discuss with shop you wish to purchase from, we can only advise on the SRP which is $2,120 for CB's and MB's.

Who is your coach in Indonesia?

If you need anymore details please feel free to email me at rick_brown@acushnetgolf.com

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
aahhhcabretta
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:53 pm

My coach is djafar, http://www.asianseniormasters.com/playerprofile.asp?PlayerID=258. He said you guys used to work together in South Links.

Ive started playing for a little over a year, currently shooting in the low 80s, once in a while ill get down to the 70s. He is thinking abt taking me to get tested for a pro card this june.

Can you recommend me a good fitter there in singapore? My last set was done by mark higgs but its pretty worn out now. Im thinking of changing to titleist, therefore, i figure i might as well just go straight to titleist fittingworks.

Thanks for the quick response.
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:59 pm

aahhhcabretta wrote:
My coach is djafar, http://www.asianseniormasters.com/playerprofile.asp?PlayerID=258. He said you guys used to work together in South Links.

Ive started playing for a little over a year, currently shooting in the low 80s, once in a while ill get down to the 70s. He is thinking abt taking me to get tested for a pro card this june.

Can you recommend me a good fitter there in singapore? My last set was done by mark higgs but its pretty worn out now. Im thinking of changing to titleist, therefore, i figure i might as well just go straight to titleist fittingworks.

Thanks for the quick response.

Please say hi to Djafar for me, yes we worked together many years a ago. I will PM you with some information.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi , i will like to know is for the fitting need to book in advance ??
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Cyp_PGA wrote:
Hi , i will like to know is for the fitting need to book in advance ??

Hi Cyp,

Yes, it would be best so that the appropriate amount of time can be allocated by the fitter if you want to do a fitting for all clubs or driver only or wedges only...etc.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
thane
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi Rick,

Where do you recommend i go for a fitting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titleist fitting cost?   Titleist fitting cost? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titleist fitting cost?
Page 1 of 1