Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie usually at BB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
issey999
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Newbie usually at BB  Empty
PostSubject: Newbie usually at BB    Newbie usually at BB  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 pm

TGIF to all,

Newbie here.... picked up this sport about a month ago. Normally i would spend 2 or 3 evenings at Bukit Batok range playing alone. To be honest, can be boring at times. So i'm hopeful to meet new golf khakis around here.
Back to top Go down
izzx11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Newbie usually at BB  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Welcome to the game. Have a whatsapp group for high hcp and newbies. If u are interested to join, PM me ur mobile and will contact u in due course. Cheers
Back to top Go down
billcoke
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Newbie usually at BB  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:02 am

issey999 wrote:
TGIF to all,

Newbie here.... picked up this sport about a month ago. Normally i would spend 2 or 3 evenings at Bukit Batok range playing alone. To be honest, can be boring at times. So i'm hopeful to meet new golf khakis around here.

The group often play in SG, JB and Indonesia, looking forward to see you in the group.
Back to top Go down
issey999
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Newbie usually at BB  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 9:50 am

izzx11 wrote:
Welcome to the game. Have a whatsapp group for high hcp and newbies. If u are interested to join, PM me ur mobile and will contact u in due course. Cheers

Thank you. I can't PM you bro, please add me.

Last edited by issey999 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
issey999
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Newbie usually at BB  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 am

billcoke wrote:
issey999 wrote:
TGIF to all,

The group often play in SG, JB and Indonesia, looking forward to see you in the group.
Wow, that's great! Can't wait to join you guys.
Back to top Go down
Djv
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Newbie usually at BB  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi Issey999, not sure you guys are still active at BB driving range?
Back to top Go down
Djv
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Newbie usually at BB  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Any particular days and time for practice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Newbie usually at BB  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie usually at BB
Page 1 of 1