Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to get premium jap heads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chrislzh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Where to get premium jap heads Empty
PostSubject: Where to get premium jap heads   Where to get premium jap heads I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Hi. I am going to Tokyo month end. Can I know where to buy premium jap irons heads. Which brand to recommend.
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
babolat

PostSubject: Re: Where to get premium jap heads   Where to get premium jap heads I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 12:43 pm

There are many brands available in the market.
Miura, Epon, Romaro.... Just stating some of those more common ones. What's recommended may not necessarily be the best for you. Feel and pairing with the correct shaft is what customizing golf club should achieve for you. So go to driving ranges in OCC, punggol and MBGC etc where they have demos for these Japanese iron heads paired with different graphite and steel shafts for you to whack. The process of hunting the right optimal setup is fun; getting the right setup is even better.
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
babolat

PostSubject: Re: Where to get premium jap heads   Where to get premium jap heads I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 12:44 pm

I can help ask my Japanese colleagues where you can find these shops in Tokyo.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get premium jap heads   Where to get premium jap heads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to get premium jap heads
Page 1 of 1