Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rating the 2016 LPGA Rookies - Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Rating the 2016 LPGA Rookies - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Rating the 2016 LPGA Rookies - Part 1   Rating the 2016 LPGA Rookies - Part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 7:00 am

With the LPGA season about 1/3 complete I would like to take a look at how the rookies are faring so far this year. I will do this again at the 2/3 mark and a final time at the end of the season. 

These ratings are strictly based on how they fared in LPGA events only. Any successes or failures on other tours are not considered here. My main objective here is to analyze the chances of these rookies retaining their LPGA cards next season. 

Depending on the player's Priority rating, some have played up to 10 events this year, others haven't teed it up at all. I have given grades to all players that have played in at least 2 tournaments. 

You might think that some of these grades I have given are harsh, but this is the big time now, and these players have to take advantage of every opportunity, or risk losing their cards. 

Here is my Report Card: 

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2016/05/rating-2016-lpga-rookies-part-1.html
Back to top Go down

Rating the 2016 LPGA Rookies - Part 1
Page 1 of 1