Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GH as another friend of GR???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

GH as another friend of GR??? Empty
PostSubject: GH as another friend of GR???   GH as another friend of GR??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Yo GRcans, since there are so many mizzie users in the forum, maybe the mods can get GH (Since they are the only ones that caryy mizzies in SG) to be GR's friend too so i think they will help answer alot of questions.

What do you think???
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: GH as another friend of GR???   GH as another friend of GR??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm

good idea leh. then next time we can be able to clarify our doubt.

not only mizuno.
ogio also.
as well as other brand such as adams etc. which i think only GH carries...

adams makes v gd hybrids..

gd suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: GH as another friend of GR???   GH as another friend of GR??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Shotah, MT,

Good suggestion.

The problem is that GH have a snobby reputation, they dont even give a toss when you want to buy things from them. I have strong doubt that they would make an effort to connect with MIzzy users/owners.
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: GH as another friend of GR???   GH as another friend of GR??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:03 pm

ALso Taylormade and Ping And Nike
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: GH as another friend of GR???   GH as another friend of GR??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Khorkar wrote:
Shotah, MT,

Good suggestion.

The problem is that GH have a snobby reputation, they dont even give a toss when you want to buy things from them. I have strong doubt that they would make an effort to connect with MIzzy users/owners.

that's why they have to clear up this reputation mah! this is a good chance and opportunity.. for them..
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: GH as another friend of GR???   GH as another friend of GR??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Its not GH fault but the staff that they employed. Its the same... I dun think everyone who is selling titleist and cobra is as friendly as the people from Acushnet. So........ I think the mizzie owners can relate this idea to the mods the next time they are at the rooftop. Smile
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: GH as another friend of GR???   GH as another friend of GR??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:33 pm

i would say it is a good idea but unfortunately we do not have any contacts. Some retailers said they would check with some respective brand owners such as taylormade and we have talked to GH marketing ppl about our forum but so far the response is lukewarm at best.

Perhaps if you have better contact to higher ranking ppl who may be interested please help us talk to them. We would be happy to welcome them and I am sure all the members would be thrilled as well.

For those who have the contacts, here's some of the guidelines to tell them for what we established for Friends of GR.

1. There is no joining fee/sponsorship. We do not wish to receive sponsorship from any brands as we still want to encourage objective discussion on any brands.

2. Friends of GR should represent the brands and not retail shops as it would be unfair to other retailers. Thus GH or reps from Mizuno (as example) should be joining the forum as a rep for mizuno and not to promote Golf House. If they wish, the account to promote GH and their sales etc should be separate account from the Friend of GR account for Mizuno to avoid conflicts. It would be best if they could get the Mizuno staff on board instead as they would be in better position to answer questions rather than the retailers.

3. They are however able to sponsor items for the forum members(such as what Titleist did for our GR Caps) or conduct contests(which the moderators would help to facilitate if required).

4. They should commit themselves time on the forum to answer questions posed by our members. We do not want Q&A questions left unanswered as that is not fair to our members and it would would be bad publicity for them.

If you do know someone to talk to, please go ahead and sound them out. Alternatively, you may introduce us to them.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GH as another friend of GR???   GH as another friend of GR??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GH as another friend of GR???
Page 1 of 1