Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:50 am

To all Bros.... and Sis.....

Batam and Bintan will, for the first time in their history, join hands to organise a huge golf tournament on 10 Oct 2015 (Saturday). The aim is to try and set a new record in the Museum of Indonesia (MURI). They are targeting to have 1010 golfers tee off at the same time at all the 10 golf courses located in Bintan and Batam.

ENTRANCE FEE : S$175.00 per golfer

WHAT YOU WILL GET :
1) 1 round of golf game at ANY ONE golf course of your choice in Batam or Bintan.
2) Goody Bag consisting of 1 Cabin Luggage Trolley Bag, 1 Golf Shirt and 1 Golf Cap.
3) Gala Dinner (to be held at Planet Holiday Hotel)
4) Lucky Draw Prizes
5) 1 night Accommodation at Planet Holiday Hotel or partner Hotels (Based on Twin Sharing Basis).
6) 2nd Game of Golf on 11 Oct 2015 (Sunday) at special rates.

For bros or sis who are interested in being a part of this history making event, you may submit your names to me via this forum or PM me.... and I will forward your names to the golf clubs.

NB : I am not soliciting for business and I do not make any profit for promoting this event. I am merely helping to promote the event.  Very Happy Very Happy

For more details here's the link : http://www.keprigolfparadise.com/

Thanks all for reading .....

Cheers....

Registration List

Name of Golfer                              Desired Course to Play
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 9:06 am

Any idea what is the special rate for next day (Sunday) and which courses in Batam and Bintan offering those rates?
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 9:35 am

is this only for Batam? I ask because the available hotels only include those in Batam.

i'd prefer to play at Ria Bintan
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:07 am

freedrop wrote:
Any idea what is the special rate for next day (Sunday) and which courses in Batam and Bintan offering those rates?

Hi Bro,

As far as I know, special rates are offered to all the 10 courses in Batam and Bintan.
If you are interested, let me know which course you be keen to play and I will try and find out for you..

Cheers...
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:09 am

scottycollector wrote:
is this only for Batam? I ask because the available hotels only include those in Batam.

i'd prefer to play at Ria Bintan

Hi Bro,

You can choose any course you would like to play either in Batam or Bintan. Therefore, Ria Bintan is also included in the list. Reason for hotels being in Batam is because the prize presentation and gala dinner is held in Batam. Hope this answers your query?

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:23 am

so if we choose bintan, does it include hotel stay or not?
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:31 am

If you choose to play at Bintan, it also includes hotel. But the hotel stay will be at Batam bro.
There will be ferry tfrs from Bintan to Batam to bring you guys over to Batam.

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
B89ties
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Zhian,

Thanks. If we choose to play at Ria Bintan,
1) Does it mean that after the tournament game, we will be ferried to stay the night (and the dinner) at Batam and return to Singapore would be from Batam (the next day)?
2) If we want to play another game at Batam the next day, which course would you recommend?
3) How much more with the ferry and the extra game cost?
Back to top Go down
B89ties
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Zhian,

1) Does it mean that after the tournament game, we will be ferried to stay the night (and the dinner) at Batam and return to Singapore would be from Batam (the next day)?
2) If we want to play another game at Batam the next day, which course would you recommend?
Back to top Go down
lousyswinger
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 Untitl10

Seems like ferry is separate charge, although not too sure why there is 2 package.

Zhian, we can make the booking through you?
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 8:19 pm

B89ties wrote:
Zhian,

Hi Bro,

1) If you choose to play at Ria Bintan, ferry and inland transport from Bintan to Batam will be taken care of FOC. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Batam, yes.
2) If you intend to play another game on Sunday, I would recommend Southlinks. Rate RP1.1 million, which is about S$115 per golfer.
3) You only need to pay for your one way ferry back from Batam to Singapore.

Hope I have answered your query?

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 8:21 pm

lousyswinger wrote:
Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 Untitl10

Seems like ferry is separate charge, although not too sure why there is 2 package.

Zhian, we can make the booking through you?

Hi Bro,

Yes you can make your bookings thru me. I will forward all bookings to the golf clubs concerned.

Hope I have made your job simpler?

Cheers....
Back to top Go down
B89ties
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 9:37 pm

zhian wrote:
B89ties wrote:
Zhian,

Hi Bro,

1) If you choose to play at Ria Bintan, ferry and inland transport from Bintan to Batam will be taken care of FOC. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Batam, yes.
2) If you intend to play another game on Sunday, I would recommend Southlinks. Rate RP1.1 million, which is about S$115 per golfer.

Cheers...

Thks Zhian, does it mean that we need just to take/pay for one way ferry to Bintan and one way return from Batam? 

If yes, how much would the ferry to Bintan,  and return from Batam cost?
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:15 pm

B89ties wrote:
zhian wrote:
B89ties wrote:
Zhian,

Hi Bro,

Cheers...

Thks Zhian, does it mean that we need just to take/pay for one way ferry to Bintan and one way return from Batam? 

If yes, how much would the ferry to Bintan,  and return from Batam cost?

Hi Bro,

I believe that the cost of one way ferry from Tanah Merah to Bintan is S$45 per person.
From Batam back to SG, cost of 1 way is about $30 (if I am not wrong).

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:55 am

this is rather confusing. The registration form seems to suggest that the package comes without ferry, and that if u want to add on ferry (both ways), it will be an additional Rp400k (for Batam) and Rp700k(for Bintan).

I suppose when they say ferry (both ways) for Bintan, they are referring to Sg-Bintan, and then Batam-Sg? And that Bintan-Batam is included in the package?

The instructions are really not clear
Back to top Go down
zhian
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 12:20 pm

scottycollector wrote:
this is rather confusing. The registration form seems to suggest that the package comes without ferry, and that if u want to add on ferry (both ways), it will be an additional Rp400k (for Batam) and Rp700k(for Bintan).

I suppose when they say ferry (both ways) for Bintan, they are referring to Sg-Bintan, and then Batam-Sg? And that Bintan-Batam is included in the package?

The instructions are really not clear

Hi Bro,

Dont worry about the package. If you are interested to play, just let me know, and I will do the necessary bookings on behalf.

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015   Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Indonesia Golf Challenge 2015
Page 1 of 1