Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sebana Cove

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jac_mav
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Sebana Cove  Empty
PostSubject: Sebana Cove    Sebana Cove  I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Hey Guys
Not sure if anyone know that place has been renovated and if golfing is good there.  I recently, sent an email to enquire and the management claimed that the golf is good to go though the club house is not ready yet.  Any recent experience to share thanks! Taylormade
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

Sebana Cove  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebana Cove    Sebana Cove  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:58 am

I remember taking Ferry from Changi to Sabana Golf only thing is you need to complete your 18 holes by 3pm,  last ferry leaves at 330pm  but if you play morning should be able to complete 18 holes,
only thing is if you play in a hurry you don't enjoy the game!

Ferry service from Changi might have been terminated due to poor business..no sure have not been there for ages.

Hope I am referring to the right topic and golf course you're talking about .

cheeers
Back to top Go down
jac_mav
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Sebana Cove  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebana Cove    Sebana Cove  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:53 pm

iron eagle wrote:
I remember taking Ferry from Changi to Sabana Golf only thing is you need to complete your 18 holes by 3pm,  last ferry leaves at 330pm  but if you play morning should be able to complete 18 holes,
only thing is if you play in a hurry you don't enjoy the game!

Ferry service from Changi might have been terminated due to poor business..no sure have not been there for ages.

Hope I am referring to the right topic and golf course you're talking about .

cheeers

Thanks Bro! I gathered that they seemed to have revived the business.(assuming we are talking abt the resort cum golf club in Kota Tinggi.)  I would be bringing the family over this coming long weekend and perhaps update all the bros here with a field report Smile
Back to top Go down
hock_leng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Sebana Cove  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebana Cove    Sebana Cove  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:08 pm

Anyone played in Sebana recently? Hows the condition? Appreciate the feedback & thnx in adv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sebana Cove  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebana Cove    Sebana Cove  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebana Cove
Page 1 of 1