Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Shaft anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyc2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Crazy Shaft anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Shaft anyone?   Crazy Shaft anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Anyone heard of crazy shaft? It's widely used in japan and wondering if anyone in this forum try before? Where would you recommend to get it from? Price range in spore? Please leave some advice. Was thinking to get myself one of these. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
munching222
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
munching222

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Shaft anyone?   Crazy Shaft anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Very good shaft and very expensive too!! The good ones going for SGD 600 and above for a shaft eg. Longest Yard II Nero. The funny thing about Crazy is you really have to do some research to find one that fits yr swing. good to borrow from friends with Crazy drivers/shafts & try them out. The Crazy drivers like 435s (smaller & harder to connect sweetspot) & 450s are selling at SGD 600-680 in used JDM clubs shops, they come with pretty good Crazy shafts.

I know you are interested only in the Crazy shaft but in case you are going for the Crazy driver heads, beware they DONT specify the lofts !! Be aware Wink
Back to top Go down
lousyswinger
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Shaft anyone?   Crazy Shaft anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:03 pm

I think you can order with jonetsugolf, if you know what you want. They are in the GR forum also, you can contact them for more information.

http://www.jonetsugolfjapan.com/

Personally I find their specs very confusing, better to go japan for a fitting session. Try, see results then commit. I guess that's a good way to stop the itch also.
Back to top Go down
swine
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Shaft anyone?   Crazy Shaft anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:32 pm

I had a swing with crazy longest yard with 913d2 at punggol. It is amazing how the shaft behave. It felt like the shaft kicked a ball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Shaft anyone?   Crazy Shaft anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Shaft anyone?
Page 1 of 1