Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
J

Back in the game Empty
PostSubject: Back in the game   Back in the game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:34 am

Hi all,

Most of you guys know me as Jiali, or JL or Jarlz or Jarlzy. Anyway J is my new nickname because I couldn't remember which nickname I was using before, as you can see the multiple nickname that friends have given me. I used to play actively but due to an injury and the nature of my job I got bored of it, this year I probably only played 5 rounds of golf and its almost the end of the year already!

I am trying to get back into the game, so please invite me for games and lets have some fun and hopefully not laugh at my shanks if it does happen.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
neutralgolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
neutralgolfer

Back in the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Welcome back J!!

Hope to have a game with you again... it's been years with you and Suzuki.  cheers
Back to top Go down
J
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
J

Back in the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Yes! Will be good fun! Smile)
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

Back in the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi Jiali! Welcome back! Think your nick was JL..! Not stalking you I swear.. lol!
Did a member search for you, and realised you rejoin GR on your bdae! Happy belated birthday!
Join the Ria Bintan game this 9th nov? Think there's only 1 or 2 person on the waiting list..
Back to top Go down
J
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
J

Back in the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Thanks Katherine!! Yea I vaguely remember is JL but hey birthday and fresh start! Lol. I was quite keen with the Ria Bintan game but not sure I have enough practice or not to be ready lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the game   Back in the game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the game
Page 1 of 1