Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools

Go down 
+2
Derek
punkrockpga
6 posters
AuthorMessage
punkrockpga
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals

Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools Empty
PostSubject: Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools   Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:09 pm

What's up everybody?

Been a while and just wanted to check in and give you all a heads up that we are now using Trackman at Heartland Golf Schools at JCC and are happy to extend the opportunity for you to use it.  

Its a fantastic tool that has already made me a better coach and has already helped many of my students take huge strides.  

We are definitely not the only ones using it but I'm finding that there are still lots of people looking for the opportunity to use Trackman and find out what it's all about.  If you're interested in checking it out, let me know and we will set something up.

Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bradfordprogolf.com
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools   Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Very Nice!  Looking forward to seeing what my "numbers" look like ... if I can ever find the time to come back to Singapore
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools   Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:34 pm

I just had my lesson at heartland this afternoon. 30min translates to 20 meters more with less agony and effort after trackman. thanks to punkrockpga and Chris Holloway. no more guesswork on swing path and angles of attack. The numbers say so much.  

and here I was thinking I need another driver.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools   Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 pm

haragolfer wrote:
I just had my lesson at heartland this afternoon. 30min translates to 20 meters more with less agony and effort after trackman. thanks to punkrockpga and Chris Holloway. no more guesswork on swing path and angles of attack. The numbers say so much.  

Oh no... I better start searching for a longer driver, soon Haragolfer will out drive me Liao.

Punkrockpga;

How do I go about booking a session with you? I have a short "problem", need to cure it so that I can arrive gracefully.
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools   Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Congrats heartland golf school.. Many fruitful lessons ahead for you guys! 

Cheers and welcome to the club Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools   Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Fantastic news Heartland! cheers

Now more golfers will learn the truth through the numbers ala Haragolfer.
Back to top Go down
punkrockpga
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals

PostSubject: Re: Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools   Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:38 am

willytan wrote:
haragolfer wrote:

Oh no... I better start searching for a longer driver, soon Haragolfer will out drive me Liao.

Punkrockpga;

How do I go about booking a session with you? I have a short "problem", need to cure it so that I can arrive gracefully.
Willy, send me a message.  8111 8975
Back to top Go down
http://www.bradfordprogolf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools   Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trackman @ Heartland Golf Schools
Page 1 of 1