Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy

Go down 
+3
abeljeremy
NickGolf
golffairy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
golffairy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  Empty
PostSubject: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Hi All

I would like to share with you an ebook that I just got for myself and it's also free. I think it is very good for those who want to score.

You can find it on www.sggc.com.au

It is written by Steven Giuliano. He is an awesome golf coach who is now based in Impact Elite Golf Academy in Malaysia.

I think it's a great book to lower your scores. Don't miss out. Check out his website too. As a golf instructor myself. I love to read his golf blog because it is full of knowledge and great golf tips to learn from.
Back to top Go down
NickGolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:14 pm

golffairy wrote:
Hi All

I would like to share with you an ebook that I just got for myself and it's also free. I think it is very good for those who want to score.

You can find it on www.sggc.com.au

It is written by Steven Giuliano. He is an awesome golf coach who is now based in Impact Elite Golf Academy in Malaysia.

I think it's a great book to lower your scores. Don't miss out. Check out his website too. As a golf instructor myself. I love to read his golf blog because it is full of knowledge and great golf tips to learn from.

Thanks for sharing this.
Back to top Go down
abeljeremy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
zakevich
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
zakevich

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Cant download...
Back to top Go down
KCL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
KCL

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:11 am

Thanks for sharing. Downloaded.
Back to top Go down
golferx
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
golferx

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:22 am

zakevich wrote:
Cant download..

Yep, can't download too.
Back to top Go down
KCL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
KCL

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:35 am

golferx wrote:
zakevich wrote:
Cant download..

Yep, can't download too.
Try adding to cart and proceed to check out. Billing should indicate $0. Link will go to your email. Can download from there. 
Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
golffairy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:10 am

KCL wrote:
Quote :
Try adding to cart and proceed to check out. Billing should indicate $0. Link will go to your email. Can download from there. 
Hope this helps.
Yes yes. You have to add in to cart and proceed to check out but you will see that the cost is $0. You don't have to put in any bank details but just your email address and they will send the ebook to your email add. The book comes in pdf form =)
Back to top Go down
golferx
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
golferx

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Got it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
zakevich
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
zakevich

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:56 am

KCL wrote:
golferx wrote:
zakevich wrote:
Cant download..

Yep, can't download too.
Hope this helps.
thank you.. i thought its suppose to have a pop up screen after i click proceed..
Back to top Go down
neutralgolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
neutralgolfer

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:40 am

Thanks. Steven is already coaching Aim Point here in Singapore.
Back to top Go down
golffairy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:53 am

Yes yes. He does come here often. He coaches Aimpoint in NSRCC. It's a good course  to take. It definitely will help you in your putting. I attended the Aimpoint express class and it was so good and useful for our rounds. It definitely gives us better knowlege on green reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy    Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out this new ebook and get yourself a copy
Page 1 of 1