Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings

Go down 
+5
asahi
kamen
dexter06
56789pgs
tonyj5
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Empty
PostSubject: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:54 am

There has been so much excitement on the LPGA so far this year, that it is hard to believe that the season is only 1/4 over. Hall of Famer Karrie Webb has already won twice this year. That has been matched by Anna Nordqvist's 2 victories. Fan favorites Paula Creamer and Michelle Wie have each brought home a trophy, and future superstars Lexi Thompson and Jessica Korda have also been in the winner's circle. 
Fan interest is growing, television ratings have never been higher, and they still have 75% of the schedule to play (and that includes four more majors). 

The LPGA moves back to the state of California this week for the inaugural playing of the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic. 

This will be tournament # 9 of 32 on the schedule this year. 

Here are the key details: 

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2014/04/swinging-skirts-lpga-classic-preview.html
Back to top Go down
56789pgs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:57 am

anyone have any idea if this will be shown on golf channel or Fox sports?
Back to top Go down
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:21 pm

The pairings for the first 2 rounds have now been posted: 

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2014/04/swinging-skirts-lpga-classic-preview.html
Back to top Go down
dexter06
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
dexter06

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:38 pm

56789pgs wrote:
anyone have any idea if this will be shown on golf channel or Fox sports?

Golf channel bro 630am Fri onwards
Back to top Go down
56789pgs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:17 pm

thanks bro..
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Sleeping early liao starting Thur night  Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Hope HYP can pick up form soon....
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:32 pm

I hope both Michelle Wie and Sandra Gal will be in contention come Sunday Final ... And end up in a sudden death playoff ... Very Happy

The challenge of the leggies!  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Turbo wrote:
I hope both Michelle Wie and Sandra Gal will be in contention come Sunday Final ... And end up in a sudden death playoff ... Very Happy

The challenge of the leggies!  Twisted Evil

Hahhahhahaha......that would be a spectacular sight indeed!

From an aesthetic point of view
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Asahi + all the ardent fans of Michelle & Sandra ... Here is one for the record ...  Nike Golf  vs  Callaway 

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Lovely!

Thanks for sharing.....
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:56 am

Baggy rain pants?!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Here are the leaders after round #1: 

1 Karine Icher-6
2 Jenny Shin -4
2 Lydia Ko -4
2 Ilhee Lee -4
2 Dewi Claire Schreefel -4
2 Maria McBride -4 F 
7 Morgan Pressel -3
7 Christel Boeljon -3
7 Hyo Joo Kim -3
7 Stacy Lewis -3
7 Mo Martin -3

For entire scoreboard: 

Back to top Go down
Mike888
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Mike888

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:52 pm

go lydia go!
Back to top Go down
edgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 pm

If Lydia Ko wins this, would be a great 17th birthday present for herself
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 am

Leaderboard thru 2nd Round

Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-wht1T731Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings USALEWIS, Stacy Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-titleist-wht-6F-36969138
Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-whtT2T2106Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings NZLKO, Lydia
-5F-16871139
Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-whtT21T2412Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings FRAICHER, Karine Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-titleist-wht-5F+16673139
Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-whtT4T4089Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings KORPARK, Inbee
-3F-47368141
Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-whtT4T24T8048Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings JPNMIYAZATO, Mika
-3F-37269141
Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-whtT4T26740Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings KORLEE, Ilhee
-3F+16873141
Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-whtT7T58T4032Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings THAKONGKRAPHAN, P.K. Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-titleist-wht-2F-47468142
Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-whtT7T403027Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings SCTMATTHEW, Catriona Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-titleist-wht-2F-37369142
Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-whtT7T246249Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings KORKANG, Haeji Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-titleist-wht-2F-27270142
Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-plus-whtT7T174233Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings USALANG, Brittany Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings Lb-titleist-wht-2F-17171142
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:47 am

Turning out to be a very nice tournament!  Cool
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:33 am

-4 for HYP!!!!

Come on, make a charge hee young!
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:41 am

Both 1 & 2 appear to be in some kinda trance  Shocked 

http://www.lpgascoring.com/public/Leaderboard.aspx#
Back to top Go down
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Here the leaders after round 3: 

1 Stacy Lewis-10
2 Lydia Ko-9
3 Jenny Shin -6
4 Hee Young Park-5
5 Shanshan Feng-4
5 P.K. Kongkraphan -4
5 Karine Icher-4 
8 Line Vedel Hansen-3
9 Hyo Joo Kim-2
9 Haeji Kang -2
9 Brittany Lang-2
9 Inbee Park -2

For full results and live scoreboards: 

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Am surprised to see Jenny Shin surged to the 3rd position  ... I got a feeling the young Lydia will pick up this tourney ...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Still open to any of the top 5 to win this.

Come on HYP!
Back to top Go down
Mike888
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Mike888

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 am

Lydia won!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:10 am

Mike888 wrote:
Lydia won!

I already got a strong feeling she will pick up this one ... She has the tenacity and talent to be a world's champion one day ... I mean World's number 1 female golfer ... Good job, Lydia!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 am

asahi wrote:
Still open to any of the top 5 to win this.

Come on HYP!
It appears that your idol faltered in the final round ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings   Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Preview and Pairings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next