Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Citibank Prestige Card members

Go down 
+31
antegg
[Chris]
karanvb
bkll
noellim
bullrun
mcmug
spikey
stl67
jmchan
jdyap
Heiwa
mariateo
LousyGolfer
wongky
jascon77
hurray
aquaman
DP
MadScientist
skybobo
Kookk
ahhhling
dreamer
hyupi
shimizu.toruk
odyssey23
zixter
slinger
herpderp
Batman
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bullrun
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
bullrun

Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:29 am

I have the card too can I join u guys?
Back to top Go down
noellim
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 6:22 pm

on a separate note. wonder does TMCC have promotion.
Back to top Go down
spikey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
spikey

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Got a nice mailer from Citibank today.  It was a $20 Starbucks card, extension of the Priority Pass and a complimentary 4th night hotel stay (if you book thru their travel advisor).

Anyone have any idea how the free 4th night stay works? Who are their accredited travel advisors?
Back to top Go down
bkll
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bkll

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Any game before end of year? Pls include me. Thanks.need to clear leave.
Back to top Go down
karanvb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:47 am

I'm a member .. please txt/whatsapp at 8204 six one 28
Back to top Go down
[Chris]
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:40 pm

spikey wrote:
Got a nice mailer from Citibank today.  It was a $20 Starbucks card, extension of the Priority Pass and a complimentary 4th night hotel stay (if you book thru their travel advisor).

Anyone have any idea how the free 4th night stay works? Who are their accredited travel advisors?

Bro, I used their 4th night stay service for my upcoming stay in Taipei. I called them, asked them to check for the price for the hotel that I planned to stay at and the dates. They will give you the cost for 3 nights with the 4th night free. Even though per night was slightly more expensive that what I found online, the overall cost for 4 nights were still cheaper and I went ahead through Citibank.

Once you confirm, they will send you the confirmation.
Back to top Go down
spikey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
spikey

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:35 pm

[Chris] wrote:

spikey wrote:

Bro, I used their 4th night stay service for my upcoming stay in Taipei. I called them, asked them to check for the price for the hotel that I planned to stay at and the dates. They will give you the cost for 3 nights with the 4th night free. Even though per night was slightly more expensive that what I found online, the overall cost for 4 nights were still cheaper and I went ahead through Citibank.

Once you confirm, they will send you the confirmation.

Thanks - completely forgot about this service.  I am heading to Taipei soon as well but only staying for 3 nights...
Back to top Go down
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:52 pm

Has anyone renewed their card? Do you get new quota for golf games or it is just 3 times a year?
Back to top Go down
jdyap
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:01 am

Its 3x per calendar year. If your renewal date comes at a later time in the year, you could  in theory play all 6 free games (last year, this year) and cancel the card before renewal period. I like the card so far so I renewed mine.
Back to top Go down
antegg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
antegg

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi all,

is there any whatsapp group for Citi Prestige card I can join?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
equin0x
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:09 am

hello fellow golfers, i just saw this on another forum regarding the citibank prestige card.

Complimentary International Golf
The three complimentary rounds of golf will no longer be offered with your card for reservations made on or after July 23, 2017. You'll continue to have access to over 2,000 celebrated and legendary golf properties around the world with access to select TPC properties provided by MasterCard.

Does this mean that the privilege of 3 complimentary games at sentosa are now gone? Anyone holding the card can confirm?
Back to top Go down
milkem
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 10:19 am

Quote :
equin0xhello fellow golfers, i just saw this on another forum regarding the citibank prestige card.

Complimentary International Golf
The three complimentary rounds of golf will no longer be offered with your card for reservations made on or after July 23, 2017. You'll continue to have access to over 2,000 celebrated and legendary golf properties around the world with access to select TPC properties provided by MasterCard.

Does this mean that the privilege of 3 complimentary games at sentosa are now gone? Anyone holding the card can confirm?

I think that may be referring to the international golf privileges:

INTERNATIONAL GOLF PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GOLF BOOKINGS IN US, CANADA, LATIN AMERICA, CARIBBEAN, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
This benefit is brought to Citi Prestige Cardmembers by MasterCard International but the Service Provider is Golf Switch, Inc.

The primary cardmember will receive 3 complimentary rounds of golf through the Citi Prestige® Golf Portal (provided by GolfSwitch, Inc.) each calendar year, subject to the terms and conditions of the Program. Complimentary rounds are for the primary cardmember only. The Citi Prestige card must be used to reserve the rounds, and if the round is eligible for the complimentary offer, the cardmember will not be billed. After the 3 free rounds of golf are used, the cardmember will need to use their Citi Prestige card to book and pay for additional rounds. Cardmember must book at least 3 days in advance of tee date.

The local privileges should be covered by the below:

GOLF BOOKINGS IN ASIA
This benefit is brought to Citi Prestige Cardmembers by MasterCard International but the Service Provider is Access 3 Marketing Pte. Ltd.

Golf Privilege is valid through December 31, 2016. All offers are subject to change and tee-time availability. Cardmembers must book golf with their Citi Prestige card. Primary Citi Prestige cardmembers are entitled to complimentary green fees at 6 participating golf courses (2 courses in Singapore, 2 courses in Malaysia and 2 courses in China).
Back to top Go down
equin0x
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:20 am

ahhh. thanks for the reply mate!
Back to top Go down
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Was told by Citiabnk that the prestige card also have

WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD BENEFITS

Minimum Golfers: 2 for weekdays and 3 for weekends per flight for oversea golf course*** (subject to pairing and individual club's minimum golfer requirement per flight for booking)
Complimentary Round
Capped at 10 rounds per month per market in total for all MasterCard World Elite Cardholders.
Maximum 1 booking per month per cardholder.
- Once a month in each of the participating Singapore Golf Clubs:
1) Sentosa Golf Club
2) Orchid Country Club
Booking Window
- Weekday Booking (Monday to Friday): 4 working days in advance, not inclusive of day of game
****- Weekend Booking (Saturday and Sunday): 6 working days in advance, not inclusive of day of game
- Cardmembers cannot book more than 1 month in advance from the date of play and Cardmembers cannot place the next booking until the current golf game has been played.
Back to top Go down
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:11 pm

So anyone interested in forming a flight for Orchid CC - weekday afternoon. Tuesdays or thursdays?
Back to top Go down
LookingForGolfKaki
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi all,

is there any whatsapp group for Citi Prestige card I can join?

if so, pls PM me for me to reply accordingly

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi All,

If you need extra kaki or urgent replacement can whatsapp me - 93221328.
Available 24/7, but do note, I'm not a very proficient golfer, stop playing for more than a year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citibank Prestige Card members   Citibank Prestige Card members - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citibank Prestige Card members
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3