Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forming a group of PC holders

Go down 
+24
Newbie2112
jag3333
miketbh
oldie-newbie
A Senior
chloeseow
htngwilliam
chardz
56789pgs
enwee
sunny
Yz426
ong_junchao
Joelwong
yx16
Clyr
Turbo
DKing
willytan
Happydingle
angeldogleslie
akhild
Dabear
Mystique
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystique
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Forming a group of PC holders Empty
PostSubject: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello, I just got my PC couple months ago and I am keen to go through practices in the green to gain experience and thus get handicap. Anyone sharing the same path can consider to form a group so we can play together in Mandai, Batam or JB?
Back to top Go down
Dabear
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Hi Mystique,

I also gotten my PC recently. Working towards getting handicap and would be keen to join newbies like me to pick up the game together. Count me in the group and maybe we can see what we arrangement we can work out!
Back to top Go down
akhild
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
akhild

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:33 pm

U guys r prob better than u think.. Have confidence n play with open mind. All the best.
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:02 am

Yep, do play as much as you can at the Par3 Executive @ Nsrcc before it is taken down. It is one of the best in SG!

Cost below 30 bux with safra card. Smile
Back to top Go down
Happydingle
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:20 am

Hi, just gotten my pc and working towards a handicap. Please include me in the group. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 am

Hey guys, since I initiated this group.  Please whatsapp me at 96911908 to get connected.   Wink
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Pls include me for any fun on the green. 
Thou I have a hcp but still need tons of exposure to be confident on the game.

Let's share n learn along the way.

Willy
97373zero95
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Welcome Mystique, to the game and to this forum where everyone is ever so passionate.

I feel there is no better way to appreciate and get better at the game other than more green time. After all, this is precisely why we started, to enjoy the green.

Safety can't be over stressed and anyone who is capable of a wayward shot is as dangerous as the next but all well mitigated if we conduct ourselves accordingly.

And we all start somewhere Smile
Look after each other and let the good times roll.

Thread moderated.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Welcum on board, Mystique ... I must say u have joined the right forum if you are as golf fanatic and passionate as us ... Each and everyone of us here at one point in time may be looking for like-minded golf kakis to play with as everyone is busy with their family commitments and work schedule, it ain't easy to stick with the same regular group of kakis these days ...

cheers
Back to top Go down
Clyr
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi I've just gotten my Pc too. Include me if you all have any games. Smile
Back to top Go down
yx16
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi Mystique,
Thanks for creating such a great grp. I hav just got my PC too and was hoping to find some alike frens to go thru the learning path. Pls include me in your upcoming event. Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Joelwong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi, 

My pc expired but I still suck in this game. Can I join u guys?

Joel 96924203
Back to top Go down
ong_junchao
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:27 am

We should all create a whatsapp chatgrp, and organise some jb games.
81825699 lucas
Back to top Go down
Yz426
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:13 pm

if you are thinking of getting your handicap the cheap and easy way (without the hassle of getting a pc then sitting for test, and then getting your handicap part)
I went to tering bay... got 10 scorecards from the caddy (gave her a big tip at the end of the game)
submitted the score cards and 120 bucks later.... viola...  I have a handicap the same day.. and the card in 2 weeks...
and they maintain it for 1 yr.... =)
Back to top Go down
yx16
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Agreed! JB is a good place to learn. Not many golfers, especially weekdays. Price is good too.
Back to top Go down
yx16
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi, i hav started a PC chat group in whats app. Feel free to add me at 97839651, so we share ideas or organize golfing games.

Cheers ya!!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Nsrcc par 3 is a good place to practice. Use it before it become terminal 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:48 pm

sunny wrote:
Nsrcc par 3 is a good place to practice. Use it before it become terminal 4 Smile
Yes.... Only one more plus month to go
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:39 am

Yea par3 is my fav playground too. Sad to see it go.

Jio me if you guys are going. Wanna play as much before it goes
Back to top Go down
56789pgs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:14 am

Is there an official last date of operation for the nsrcc par 3?
Back to top Go down
chardz
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Can i join too?

Newbie here just gotten PC card also.
Back to top Go down
htngwilliam
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:54 pm

I don't have my PC yet so I can only join all of you in 3 weeks time. I don't mind playing in Batam.
Back to top Go down
chloeseow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Hi all, just gotten my PC. Do include me for games at green ya! Thanks and cya!
Back to top Go down
A Senior
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:30 am

There is a 18 hole public golf course Daiman 18 via Causeway. Weekday RM 72 buggy. Also can do walking with rented trolley for RM 50. Just like old Seletar golf. Better maintain then Poresia, Pulai Spring. 

Solo can play. 

I gave up local handicap maintenance as I see no value in such associated SGA 'clubs'. Anyone can get better or same golf packages direct from Johor courses. 

Daiman 18 offer PC n Handicap Test for RM 127.20.  USGA maintenance via MGA, similar to SGA. Can also go online to check handicap. Monthly handicap card issued sent to your local address. Annual maintenance RM 212.

Just type Daiman 18 google n you can see for yourself.

Advice for PC or beginners. Sacrifice your leave to play weekday in JB off peak. You will enjoy it, play 3 or more mulligans, find lost balls. However, please uphold the etiquette   N safety of golf, though.

Oh, go n get a 20ft ball retriever n a pair of polarized sunglasses to see better into water. You may need balls from water to sustain your play. Loosing balls is common.

Golf is always fun n enjoyable. Wet or Dry.
Back to top Go down
oldie-newbie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:35 pm

feel like playing in JB / Batam weekdays next week. High handicapper here anyone interested. Newbies more than welcome we can learn together  Very Happy

Wednesday or Thursday? I can drive if in JB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming a group of PC holders   Forming a group of PC holders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forming a group of PC holders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next