Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tendy Golf Student Alumni

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
tendygolf

Tendy Golf Student Alumni Empty
PostSubject: Tendy Golf Student Alumni   Tendy Golf Student Alumni I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Dear Student,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your support! To enable us to be in touch and for my students to enjoy our golf range facilities both at affordable prices and with good networking opportunities ...

Today 1st April 2014 : I am very pleased to announce the inauguration of Tendy Golf Student Alumni

As students of Tendy Golf Academy you will enjoy automatic membership with Tendy Golf Alumni, and for those who have not received this notification via digital means, you may contact my administrators or I at your best convenience.

Member Benefits include :
1) One time complimentary top up ball credits worth S$100 into your AllStar mobile number account.
2) Members who sign family members with a new Tendy Golf Academy package will enjoy 2 additional one hour lesson for the new member.
3) Enjoy year round 10% discount with our custom club-fitting services ( no min. spending required).
4) For each top-up of S$100 ball credits entitles you to an additional bonus of $100 ball credit.

Main Activities :
1) Every 3rd Friday of each month, we will have our Student Exchange Night - networking and professional golf training tips / tricks etc from 7pm to 930pm @ All Star Golf  Range
2) Tendy Golf Academy will be hosted every quarter at different courses in Singapore  (our members enjoy special pricing)

I look forward to welcoming you to these activities and you will be hearing from us very soon! Thank you!

CONTACT : www.tendygolf.com, FB: Tendy Tsai, WhatsApp, WeChat: 91012345

"And dear friends,,,,,,this is not an April  Fool's Day joke! Razz  Razz  Razz "

发自 Tendy 天地
Back to top Go down
http://tendygolf.com

Tendy Golf Student Alumni
Page 1 of 1