Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tiger rises ...

Go down 
+5
Pizzaman
jetster
TDO
Daztasiumz
Turbo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

The Tiger rises ...  Empty
PostSubject: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:56 am

what abt this rd bro turbo?
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:24 pm

TW will not be playing at Pebble Beach. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:08 pm

The ball is round but full of dimples. Just like a roulette, there are many good players nowadays. It's just so difficult to pick a winner. Even Tw is no longer favoured to win every he tees up. Just that he has this magnetism to attract viewers and large galleries.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:18 pm

TW has lost his "intimidating factor" after his indiscretion ... He is no longer the Tiger he used to be after the Infidelity saga ... He is now 38 years of age ... physically, mentally, etc ... its gonna be a harder climb for him now ... He won't be dominant like he was ... The question on every one mind; when will he be able to end his Major drought since 2008? The biological clock is ticking ...Question
Back to top Go down
jetster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:30 pm

I'm still rooting for him though cheers
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:02 pm

I think he inspired so many to pick up the game and a new generation of promising players to challange the man himself … in This respect, I think he is the greatest golfer imho
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:45 pm

i still don't think Tiger is human.  whatever he is, though, no one ever writes him off as a non contender in any event.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Turbo wrote:
TW has lost his "intimidating factor" after his indiscretion ... He is no longer the Tiger he used to be after the Infidelity saga ... He is now 38 years of age ... physically, mentally, etc ... its gonna be a harder climb for him now ... He won't be dominant like he was ... The question on every one mind; when will he be able to end his Major drought since 2008? The biological clock is ticking ...Question
How can 38 be old now with Phil and Ernie els still winning major when they are into 40.

How many we see are one off winner in major.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:49 pm

enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
How can 38 be old now with Phil and Ernie els still winning major when they are into 40.

How many we see are one off winner in major.

Bro, I did not say he is old but he is no longer as fit and swing as fast as he used to be ... What I am driving at is, it is gonna be very tough for him to win Major as the competition is getting very very stiff these days ... He is unlikely able to achieve a Grand Slam like he once did (perhaps in year 2000??) ...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Pizzaman wrote:
I think he inspired so many to pick up the game and a new generation of promising players to challange the man himself … in This respect, I think he is the greatest golfer imho

No doubt about it ... He is a living legend and the greatest golfer in today's era ...
Back to top Go down
popeyex
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:31 pm

haragolfer wrote:
i still don't think Tiger is human.  whatever he is, though, no one ever writes him off as a non contender in any event.

Yup, look at the odds people give him whenever he participates in any event.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:04 am

I think the public and media are more kan Cheong than him for breaking the record...
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:59 am

He is a legend that's why ppl have high expectation of him wining every single event. 

He definitely is the reason why so many ppl are taking up golf!! Go tiger!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger rises ...    The Tiger rises ...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tiger rises ...
Page 1 of 1