Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candra Tan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Candra Tan

Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort Empty
PostSubject: Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort   Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Dear members,

Angkor Golf Resort Swing

Siem Reap, Cambodia - 18 Holes par 72

This golf course was designed by the European legend; Sir Nick Faldo has become a prime golf destination in Cambodia for these 2 years since its opening in 2007.

Siem Reap is the home of the magnificent Angkor Wat that has been listed in UNESCO heritage list. The golf course itself is conveniently located with only 10 minutes away from Siem Reap city center and the airport.

Facilities at the golf course:

•300 yards Grass Range with bunker sands and greens
•Chipping/ Betting hole (19th Hole)
•Contemporary designed Club House
•Pro Shop with range of top brands Nike Golf Titleist Scotty Cameron
•Lockers and shower rooms
•Golf Cart, Clubs and Shoes rental
•Restaurant that serves both Asian & Western cuisine

Sir Nick Faldo Quotes:

[quote]"I am certain that this site and this golf course will become world renowned. We have designed and built a golf course that challenges all standards of golfers, from the casual weekender through to the seasoned professional. It is a golf course that will offer enjoyment to everyone and will hopefully have them coming back to be challenged by this strategic layout time after time.”

For those who wish to travel to Cambodia there is direct flight from Singapore to Siem Reap via Silk Air and Jetstar Airways with only 2 hours flight.

The golf course do provide 3 Days 2 Nights Package with 6 types of hotels from budget to exclusive hotels with a competitive price.

The package includes:
•A round of golf with caddies and golf cart for 2 person
•2 nights stay with twin sharing basis
•Extra round of golf with special rate
•Return Airport and hotel transfer
•Complimentary use of locker and shower room
•“Unlimited” usage of driving range and practice putting green

NB: Excursion tour to temples are not included in this package but can be arranged with the hotel directly

Check out the packages from the website:

http://angkor-golf.com/packages.html

PM or email me if there are any queries regarding the golf course or group bookings:

candra@angkor-golf.com

We were now in Facebook too, click the link below to view the profile and become our fans.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Angkor-Golf-Resort/138418069416?ref=ts

War Happy Golfing guys !Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort Angkor_golf_resort1

Last edited by Candra Tan on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angkor-golf.com
hendra
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort   Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:26 pm

HI .....yes I played the Nick Faldo golf course there last year, It's a great golf course, good maintain, good caddy and very nice view. We will play there again sometime this year. Could you provide me quote of 3 days 2 night package maybe? Or what do you have for the package.
Thanks
Hendra
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort   Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:47 pm

If anyone does go I have a friend that has a Taxi there, can pick u up from airport and run you around and translate etc. He looked after me well while i was there.... need details let me know....
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
bubu
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bubu

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort   Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:37 pm

shorthitter, somehow i have the feelings that u have alot of driver friends around the world... Smile
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort   Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Haha pick a country............
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Candra Tan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Candra Tan

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort   Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 am

Hi Hendra, Beer

How ya doin lately? Hope your swing is good as usual lol!

Well, Right now the weather is just perfect on December - January for golfing in Cambodia.

We have 6 packages that you can choose according to your preferred hotel. All of the price are vary according to the accommodation type.

Please click the link below for the packages:

http://www.angkor-golf.com/packages.html

Let's take 1 package for example, The Relax Package (3 Days 2 Nights at Riviera Hotel), the price shown is 188 per person, you have to have 1 partner to purchase the package for twin sharing basis in the hotel room + 1 round of 18 holes golf (all inclusive)

He/she pay the same price with you which means $188 x 2 = 376 USD for 2 golfers.

We only provide the ground arrangement, so air ticket was not included in the package.

Let me know if you already decide which package that you want to purchase and your planned traveling date because the price might be slightly higher if it was in Christmast Eve or New Year Eve. Hooray

On Green
Back to top Go down
Candra Tan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Candra Tan

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort   Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 am

Shorthitter,

Good info, I'll text u when I about to go travelling someday...

Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort   Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf in Cambodia, Nick Faldo design - Angkor Golf Resort
Page 1 of 1