Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi... Any body in west area??

Go down 
+29
lousyswinger
Eferata
mloy
Turbo
kissthegreen
HellfireX
poresia
junyao.anna
paul@golf
fata
itdavidsg
nremda
bomby
Nam Flog
jason.koh.54966
mambo
Asguard
angyongshen
HitSoft
garethgjw
hardrock
hkhamateur
jengyee
jkgolf
ChrisD
leroyishere
vinjess
bigrockshow
gabong
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bomby
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Turbo wrote:
Just a matter of curiosity, on a per week basis, how many times do you guys practise at the range?

I've seen some folks practise almost everyday like a pro ... Not sure what are their handicaps ...  Laughing 
.. most likely twice.. Sunday and one other weekday. But depends.. if I have a game. the ay before I will try my best to go range to work on my tempo. Maybe that's why I still a high handicapper, did not practice enough.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:49 pm

bomby wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Just a matter of curiosity, on a per week basis, how many times do you guys practise at the range?

I've seen some folks practise almost everyday like a pro ... Not sure what are their handicaps ...  Laughing 
.. most likely twice.. Sunday and one other weekday. But depends.. if I have a game. the ay before I will try my best to go range to work on my tempo. Maybe that's why I still a high handicapper, did not practice enough.
Ideally one should practice twice a week and play at the course once a week in order to become a single handicapper ... But I do not have the luxury of time to do that ...  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
bomby
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Turbo wrote:
bomby wrote:
Turbo wrote:

Ideally one should practice twice a week and play at the course once a week in order to become a single handicapper ... But I do not have the luxury of time to do that ...  Crying or Very sad 

Practice ok.. on the course everyweek difficult.. unless no $$ issue and family commitment then can... Very Happy. Liek that have to wait till my kids have grown up..
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Turbo wrote:

I used to range once a week sometimes twice and golf every weekend........but now I stopped going to the range. My favourite range (Laguna) gone.  Crying or Very sad  So now I practice on the golf course every Sunday sometimes Sat & Sun if I am lucky to have a game on both days.  Smile 

I agree that practicing at the range helps to improve one's game. It helps with the consistency of your game. For me that is. Now my game is on off. Not consistent. LOL
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:26 pm

so sista, time to join us at CDANS or Fairway lor  Beer  Swing
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:03 pm

paul@golf wrote:
so sista, time to join us at CDANS or Fairway lor  Beer  Swing

Toooooo far from where I stay. Me no have car.
Back to top Go down
gabong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gabong

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Hi folks,

I've been out of action for several months and now I'm back!

The old group has pretty much separated.
Now, I'm looking for new BB range kakis.

I'm able to practice weekday pm and weekends on/off.

Anyone interested can post or PM me your number so I can setup a new whatsapp group.

On a side note, there is this guy who I think runs the Ping shop. I was there and was watching him practice. Man, his swing tempo is really good! Looking to emulate that.

See you guys there!
Back to top Go down
Eferata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Eferata

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi gabong,

I always practice at cidan [bukit gombak]. I am only available after 8pm. add
me to the group at 86111521. over there also got good kopi tiam. quite good
"zhu chao" can meet up for dinner.

regards,
eferata
Back to top Go down
gabong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gabong

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Eferata wrote:
Hi gabong,

I always practice at cidan [bukit gombak]. I am only available after 8pm. add
me to the group at 86111521. over there also got good kopi tiam. quite good
"zhu chao" can meet up for dinner.

regards,
eferata

Added.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lousyswinger
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:01 pm

gabong wrote:
Hi folks,

I've been out of action for several months and now I'm back!

The old group has pretty much separated.
Now, I'm looking for new BB range kakis.

I'm able to practice weekday pm and weekends on/off.

Anyone interested can post or PM me your number so I can setup a new whatsapp group.

On a side note, there is this guy who I think runs the Ping shop. I was there and was watching him practice. Man, his swing tempo is really good! Looking to emulate that.

See you guys there!

Is this guy from the forum? Wonder if this ping store got special deals for grians or not... Stretcher
Back to top Go down
gabong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gabong

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Probably not?

I was watching him practising, and he's also going into the store when customers walked in.

His tempo and release was real nice. He was effortlessly hitting shots at the 150m mark, with what I think is a 7i, and his about 70% hitting the green.
Back to top Go down
toonified
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:06 am

TY! Pple praising u leh. Give some acknowledgement  Wink
Back to top Go down
Khairuli
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Add me in. 92323237. Thanks
Back to top Go down
gabong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gabong

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:52 am

Hi,

I've added you.
There are guys and gals.
And we have people who play weekday day/nights, and weekends.
All of us practice at BB range.

See you soon!
Back to top Go down
reallys
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
reallys

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:48 am

also add me in please nine29six three55nine, I'll join when I can Smile
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:28 am

Pls add me 98219290
Back to top Go down
gabong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gabong

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:30 am

Added.

Cya soon!
Back to top Go down
gabong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gabong

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Added a FB group for BB range people to find kaki.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/387671018057896/
Back to top Go down
jB15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jB15

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Hi, I play once in a while at Cdans too.. newbie Smile
Back to top Go down
gabong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gabong

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Welcome,

PM me your number, if you want to find kaki at BB range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi... Any body in west area??   Hi... Any body in west area?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi... Any body in west area??
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4