Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift

Go down 
+3
audi
jurongtiger
DGman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift Empty
PostSubject: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Months ago, the BFG group had a very fruitful discussion with Graphite Design Asia team on proper fitting and other concerns such as pricing structure. We made very good progress but what we really wanted with the fitting was establish proper fitting processes, pricing structure and support.

The result of this was starting with Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and of course Singapore. We will put in place Trackman fitting for TourAds. In this respect, we cannot compete with small independents who continue to quote impossible low prices. i say quote because all they seem to do is quote a low price but never deliver.

From this week onwards, BFG will work to fit Graphite Design range of shafts and there will be advantages. First of all, golfers will be analyse rather than be sold a shaft. Secondly, we will offer our customers piece of mind by ensuring that they get to try some of the products before they make the commitment and lastly, all fitting of Tour Ads will come with an exclusive gift worth S$68, only from the BFG group, courtesy of Graphite Design.

So without further ado, here are the special gift for GD TourAds fitting from 5 Dec....it come in a pair and are NFS.

Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift 11219374283_0091cc870f_z

they are not golf shafts but something else...

Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift 11219256604_932e6dac3c_z

the butt...

Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift 11219255075_b0823409bd_z

the tip......

Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift 11219269246_625a837ed4_z

applicable for fitting of irons (set of 6 pcs) or fairway wood (2 pcs) or driver shafts (1 pc) - 1 pair of limited edition TourAds alignment sticks. 

looking forward to your comments and support.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Cute!
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:11 pm

anyone tried the MT? how is it compared to BB?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Have not tried it personally.

but friends who had said it is easier to launch than BB.

Well, from the Tour AD range.....BB is one of the tougher ones to launch.

Having said that, BB works well for me despite it not working for many.

Goes to show that fitting plays a part! 
Do give this great service by BFG a shot if you are interested to get a Tour AD shaft.

Swing
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:17 am

I would say definitely easier to launch and ball flights slightly higher than the DI and BB...I really like it.

Dgman

Can I have the goodies then since I bought it the MT.....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:34 am

as long as it fitted from BFG .....from 5th Nov....
Back to top Go down
senmin
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Eric i should qualify right?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 pm

as long as you pay again....5th Dec...we stand corrected...... Smile
Back to top Go down
RJJ
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:14 pm

may i know the shaft weights?
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:22 pm

DGman wrote:
as long as you pay again....5th Dec...we stand corrected...... Smile
Paid n fitted.....cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift   Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphite Design with Trackman fitting and unique GD gift
Page 1 of 1