Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My must read - Instructional: Golf Loopy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamsussed
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

My must read - Instructional: Golf Loopy Empty
PostSubject: My must read - Instructional: Golf Loopy   My must read - Instructional: Golf Loopy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:42 am

Most golf instructional sites are very gimmicky and difficult to grasp with plenty of tips and quick fixes which lack fundamental technique. Many are boring and not updated. The mags are more trendy but have so many counter productive advice from different pros..All super confusing for me. So I was thrilled when I found a golf site which I like enough to refer to again and again. Golfloopy is one of them. The site is organized, easy to navigate and there is a ton of material on physiology and kinetics of the optimal golf swing. Stuff that my coach unfortunately cannot touch on in the short time we have to train. The fitness stuff is very specific and explanations are detailed if not wee bit long-winded. Everyone can benefit from this which is why I thought it would make some good reading for my friends here:) Also helps that its totally free!

Let me know what you guys think! (I have no affiliation whatsoever to the site)

http://www.golfloopy.com
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

My must read - Instructional: Golf Loopy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My must read - Instructional: Golf Loopy   My must read - Instructional: Golf Loopy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:50 am

nice.
Back to top Go down

My must read - Instructional: Golf Loopy
Page 1 of 1