Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings Empty
PostSubject: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:24 am

Congratulations goes out to Lexi Thompson, who soundly thrashed the playing field at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia Championship. For 18 year old Lexi, it was her 2nd LPGA victory and 3rd victory overall (she has an LET victory in Dubai). If Lexi can continue putting at a reasonable rate, she will be someone to reckon with week in and week out.

The LPGA moves to South Korea this week for the playing of the LPGA HEB. Hanabank Championship. This is the third of five consecutive tournaments to be played in Asia. This is a 3 day tournament with 54 holes scheduled.

This is tournament #24 of 28 on the 2013 LPGA schedule.

Here are the key details:

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2013/10/lpga-keb-hanabank-championshio-preview.html
Back to top Go down
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:29 am

The first round pairings have now been posted.

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2013/10/lpga-keb-hanabank-championshio-preview.html
Back to top Go down
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 pm

first round leaders have now been posted:

Back to top Go down
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:27 am

The second round leaders have now been posted:

Back to top Go down
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 am

Final Scores have now been posted:

Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings %7B9083FF01-AFAB-4B41-927A-7A72CDF5578A%7D185344870_10

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings %7B21ABC99B-2F9E-413F-9A02-B99F1DD7A2A7%7D185340762_10
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Is Michelle Wie using a 2i or 3i in the above pic? It looks so long ... I guess she might be the only LPGA golfer using bladed irons ...
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Turbo wrote:
Is Michelle Wie using a 2i or 3i in the above pic? It looks so long ... I guess she might be the only LPGA golfer using bladed irons ...
yah she said she grown up playing her grandmother's blades.. got used to it
think her long irons might be pro combo liao..

or still using hybrids

Last edited by Daztasiumz on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings %7B212C74A3-822D-4D79-854C-B04078BEC1C1%7D185383151_10

Michelle a fan of UST hor?

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings %7BE1C67D68-0D81-489F-823B-B32F4B560511%7D185183106_10
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Actually I like her golf swing ... But I can't say the same for her putting stance ... Laughing

Look at this gorgeous long iron swing ... Very fluid and textbook indeedy ...

Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Turbo wrote:
Actually I like her golf swing ... But I can't say the same for her putting stance ... Laughing

Look at this gorgeous long iron swing ... Very fluid and textbook indeedy ...

yah very ernie els

Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 pm

S. Korea's Park teeing it up one last time
Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings FPI510150353V2_b
Grace Park is coming out of retirement this week for a special farewell appearance in her South Korean homeland.

Park, 34, will tee it up Friday in the LPGA KEB-HanaBank Championship at Sky 72 Golf Club’s Ocean Course in Incheon, South Korea. She will be paired with fellow South Korean legend Se Ri Pak and American Cristie Kerr.

Park announced her retirement at the Wegmans LPGA Championship in 2012. She hasn’t played in an LPGA event since but was offered a sponsor exemption to play this week. She’s considered one of South Korea’s pioneers of women’s golf, having joined Pak, Hee Won Han and Mi Hyun Kim as trailblazers making impacts in the United States and internationally in the LPGA ranks.

“It was a very sudden decision to participate in this tournament, so I was not able to prepare much,” Park Thursday said in a pre-tournament news conference. “Since my retirement, I haven’t gripped a golf club, but after deciding to play this game, I have practiced some.

“During my career, I played in golf tournaments only for performance and record, but this time I’m going to play for those who have supported me. I want to create some good memories. My goal is not to shoot a good score, but, rather, to have a meaningful time.”

Park is a six-time LPGA winner whose titles include a major, the Kraft Nabisco Championship in ’04.

A promising young star, Park’s family moved from South Korea to Hawaii when she was 12. She was the Rolex Junior Player of the Year twice. She was the collegiate women’s Player of the Year at Arizona State, where she helped the Sun Devils win an NCAA national championship. She won the U.S. Women’s Amateur in ’98.

After turning pro, Park didn’t slow down. She won as a rookie. She won in each of her first five seasons on tour. She won the Vare Trophy for low scoring average in ’04.

In ’05, though, the game got hard, thanks to a back injury. Park would also suffer through neck and hip injuries that derailed her game and her ambition. She married in November of last year and now lives back in South Korea, where she said she wants to start a family.

“Looking back on my career, I didn’t have any single holiday or vacation,” Park said. “Like any other player, I ceaselessly ran for the past 20 years. As much as I complete my golf career excellently, I want to give good rest to myself. I am just enjoying my life as an ordinary person, not as golf player.”
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings 10390883016_fe899d7171_z

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings 10390879956_98584b1a7e_z

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings 10390844904_c27871fbd0_z

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings 10390852965_f55af1148f_z
Grace Park bids farewell
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:35 pm

hmmm asahi new target? 

HA NEUL KIM

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings KEB+HanaBank+Championship+Final+Round+98MT6RQDUbsl

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings 10390870536_a73b990230_z

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings 10390809644_13f676b755_z
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:35 pm

More on Michelle Wie's golf swing ... She is actually a very talented golfer but unfortunately lack the "killing instinct" and strong will to win ...

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Daztasiumz wrote:
hmmm asahi new target? 

HA NEUL KIM

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings 10390870536_a73b990230_z

Wow! She is the most gorgeous Korean LPGA golfer ... at least to me ... Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Which swing you prefer?

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Kim Ha-Neul ... Brilliant golf swing ...

Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings Haneul_seo_akim08_peace

need asahi analysis commentary
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Turbo wrote:
More on Michelle Wie's golf swing ... She is actually a very talented golfer but unfortunately lack the "killing instinct" and strong will to win ...

yah so sad... to hear commentators hammering her week in week out.. her twitter she wrote that she cried countless buckets over the yrs.. think 2014 time to make others cry instead miss wie

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Turbo wrote:
Which swing you prefer?

prefer kim ha Neul's swing

dont like too much sway load
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Daztasiumz wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Which swing you prefer?

Absolutely! That is old skool ...
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:59 pm

need a  swing vision looks side by side comparision

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings 10390870536_a73b990230_zHanabank Championship Preview & Pairings 20110309_092653923560_1Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings After-school-uee-le-coq-sportif-10
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Turbo wrote:
Daztasiumz wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Which swing you prefer?

Absolutely! That is old skool ...
yah then reverse C.. back problems comes along
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:03 pm

She got the looks of a movie star ... Sooo very pretty ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings   Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanabank Championship Preview & Pairings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next