Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?

Go down 
+3
andygohwc
Daztasiumz
bryanachong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanachong
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bryanachong

Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  Empty
PostSubject: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 am

Hi all been awhile,  but going over to Tanjong puteri for golf and staying at their villa.  Hence would like to know if there's singapore connection near the resort? 

Thanks all for your advice.  Any driving instructions or places to avoid is important?? 
Any food recommendation? 

Happy Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:16 pm

What sorta connections bro

Drive in by permas hwy seems smoother than jus jln pandan - pasir gudang old route
Back to top Go down
andygohwc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:41 pm

I was there last month and there was no SG network.

Directions via Woodlands: take EDL highway, follow the exit sign to Pasir Gudang, follow the new highway (thru Permas Jaya) straight all the way till u reach Johor Port junction. Turn left n follow the Tg Puteri signboard. Golf resort will be on your right.
Back to top Go down
bryanachong
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bryanachong

PostSubject: Re: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks guys , Anyeone stayed at the bungalows before?

Any wifi in the resort?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:36 pm

bryanachong wrote:

Any wifi in the resort?
Tanjong Puteri is easy to go now. Exit causeway custom, keep to the left go into tunnel of EDL. Then all the way follow Permas Jaya/Pasir Gudang sign, at the end of the highway, you'll come to the entrance of port of johor, Turn left straight on you should see TPGR signs. The main club house does have wi fi, but if you playing B&C, the attap house style club house no wi fi. They do have a stay and play package. Maybe you can look into it.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 pm

enwee wrote:
bryanachong wrote:

Any wifi in the resort?
Tanjong Puteri is easy to go now. Exit causeway custom, keep to the left go into tunnel of EDL. Then all the way follow Permas Jaya/Pasir Gudang sign, at the end of the highway, you'll come to the entrance of port of johor, Turn left straight on you should see TPGR signs. The main club house does have wi fi, but if you playing B&C, the attap house style club house no wi fi. They do have a stay and play package. Maybe you can look into it.
Bryan bro, fr this T.Putri course, enwee knw it pretty well than anyone else. Wink
You can be sure n enjoyed yr golf game bro... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:54 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
bryanachong wrote:

Any wifi in the resort?
Bryan bro, fr this T.Putri course, enwee knw it pretty well than anyone else. Wink
You can be sure n enjoyed yr golf game bro... Very Happy
Champion, bo bian, I cheapo nsrcc member only pay RM70 for B&C and A only RM85.
Back to top Go down
popeyex
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:42 pm

No SG connection, anywhere north of the pasir gudang highway no reception already. Tried on singtel and starhub.

Get a local sim card if you need internet on the course (3G), CELCOM 1 day @ RM5 or 7 days @ RM18.
Back to top Go down
garethgjw
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
garethgjw

PostSubject: Re: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:59 am

from my experience..sometimes i still get some connection at Tanjong Puteri and I had already turned off my Autoroam and Dataroam.

Played at Course B Village course recently and there were the occasional Whatsapp msges and SMSes coming in but signal not strong...didn't bother to reply as well since I was in the middle of my game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?    Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there singapore connection at tanjong puteri?
Page 1 of 1