Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie in golf and in this forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acydgine
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Newbie in golf and in this forum Empty
PostSubject: Newbie in golf and in this forum   Newbie in golf and in this forum I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Hello! Another noob here, I am trying to look for second hand ladies beginners set.  But I couldn't post a WTB topic in the marketplace.  How do I do that?  Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in golf and in this forum   Newbie in golf and in this forum I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Welcome, there is one in the marketplace up for sale as we speaks.

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t25325-wts-women-clubs#403668
Back to top Go down
acydgine
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in golf and in this forum   Newbie in golf and in this forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:16 pm

budget is tight and i am not sure how deep i will dive into this new sport.

i have one set of irons passed down by my female colleague (probably her beginner's set as well) but short of woods and driver.

any advice?
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in golf and in this forum   Newbie in golf and in this forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Got advice, dont play woods or driver yet.  Infact dont spend too much time on the range working on the irons either. Get quickly onto any course or executive par 3 courses and start walking and putting the golf balls into the holes.  Enjoy it, above all else.  Play golf game not golf swing.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in golf and in this forum   Newbie in golf and in this forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 pm

acydgine wrote:

i have one set of irons passed down by my female colleague (probably her beginner's set as well) but short of woods and driver.

any advice?
Yeah. Dun bother with woods n driver as their swing is slightly different to iron. Try a 5wood only when u can hit constantly with your irons.

If I have taken the advise from my friends, I wouldn't be slicing badly on my driver Liao.
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Lady set available   Newbie in golf and in this forum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:24 am

acydgine wrote:
Hello! Another noob here, I am trying to look for second hand ladies beginners set.  But I couldn't post a WTB topic in the marketplace.  How do I do that?  Thanks in advance!
Hi acydgine, welcome u to GR too! If u hav not gotten a set yet, do watsapp me @ 9treetowanteggsixtotree & i ll sent u some picts of a lady set incl bag @ $100 only Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in golf and in this forum   Newbie in golf and in this forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie in golf and in this forum
Page 1 of 1