Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings

Go down 
+11
onime
andrew-golf
hillgreen
Derek
dodo
pocketace
Turbo
poresia
asahi
mengteck71
tonyj5
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings   Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Let's take a look at how this talented Chinese stole this one from Stacy ... I guess the element of luck (which was in favour of FSS) sealed the fate ... If her ball failed to hit the flag stick, most likely the one who pick up the winner's cheque & trophy will not be her ...

Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings   Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:13 am

cant blame Stacy. she is pissed when fans "celebrated" when she missed putts. luck will always play a part in sports including golf but this time, luck played a very critical part.

she need to learn from it and move on to be a better player.
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings   Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:57 am

prob hit the head of a spectator in the bushes and bounce on.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings   Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:20 pm

poresia wrote:
cant blame Stacy. she is pissed when fans "celebrated" when she missed putts. luck will always play a part in sports including golf but this time, luck played a very critical part.

It is tough losing to a lucky shot and it cannot be denied that Feng Shanshan's shot was double lucky! Feng's body language immediately after the shot said just as much. As for the fans. its pure nationalistic feelings being exhibited.  I am sure if the roles were reversed and the tournament held in America, the American fans would be just as loud and "patriotic". Congrats to Feng and kudos to Tracy for moving on!
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings   Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Gofnut wrote:
poresia wrote:

It is tough losing to a lucky shot and it cannot be denied that Feng Shanshan's shot was double lucky! Feng's body language immediately after the shot said just as much. As for the fans. its pure nationalistic feelings being exhibited.  I am sure if the roles were reversed and the tournament held in America, the American fans would be just as loud and "patriotic". Congrats to Feng and kudos to Tracy for moving on!
bro, I disagreed with u. I m Singaporean but from what I observed, majority American or European golf spectators will not cheer when  their opponents missed or failed to make crucial putt instead they will cheer their own folks to do better.

I don't see that in Team competitions such as Ryder or Solheim cup.

golf is in a different category as compared with other sports such as football where fans will be screaming when play is going on or cheer when opponents missed.

China as a country is still learning to be graceful in golf.

no camera please!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings   Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview & Pairings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2