Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golfing trip to Chiangmai

Go down 
+2
sgthaksin
vincelork
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vincelork
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golfing trip to Chiangmai Empty
PostSubject: Golfing trip to Chiangmai   Golfing trip to Chiangmai I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:30 am

Hi all,

I am planning a 3 games trip to Chiangmai and would like to have any feedback regards to the courses there. We plan to plat at :

1. Alpine Chiangmai
2. Highland
3. Royal Chiangmai

But I noticed some of these are pretty old courses, while there are some like Gassan Lake City – Lamphun, Gassan Khuntan Golf Club and Resort are pretty new. 

Would love to have feedback before making the booking, Thanks.

Vincent 
Back to top Go down
sgthaksin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfing trip to Chiangmai   Golfing trip to Chiangmai I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi vincelork,
My friend and I,both retired would like to join if your group dont mind.Tiger airways fly from 2Nov direct. LINE or Whatsapp me 90694848.Tq

SgThaksin.
Back to top Go down
sp
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfing trip to Chiangmai   Golfing trip to Chiangmai I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:33 pm

i vote Highland is the best. Royal CM is old course and Gassan khuntan quite interesting. 
I am sorry that due to quite long time never play CM course so cannot comment the latest condition.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Golfing trip to Chiangmai   Golfing trip to Chiangmai I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 am

Alpine and Highlands....its difficult to choose between the 2 but the clubhouse at Alpine aka Lamphun is the best in the North.

Mae Jo is not bad, its like playing in a fruit orchard and Royal is a simple and easy course.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

PostSubject: Re: Golfing trip to Chiangmai   Golfing trip to Chiangmai I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Just back from CM golf.  Royal CM condition not so good now, better to play at Maejo/Alphine/highland.
Maejo offers eat-all-you-can pomelo at hole 12 and 13. Pluck and eat.  very interesting.  If you play in late July to early August, it will be a longan feast.
Back to top Go down
vincelork
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfing trip to Chiangmai   Golfing trip to Chiangmai I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Thanks all for the comments, leaving this sunday. Will try to replace Royal with Maejo which both Eric and TL Heng suggested.
Back to top Go down
gnorij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfing trip to Chiangmai   Golfing trip to Chiangmai I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:25 pm

ooh... how's the weather like in chiangmai now? should be nice and cooling no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golfing trip to Chiangmai   Golfing trip to Chiangmai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golfing trip to Chiangmai
Page 1 of 1